Seeking Manual for Copen Labs Mk2 Unit

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
Wizkid

Seeking Manual for Copen Labs Mk2 Unit

Postby Wizkid » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:42 pm

Hello all, I hope this is posted to the proper forum.

I have been searching literally "everywhere" imaginable for an user manual or information for a Copen Labs MK2 Radionic Analyzing Computer. I even tried the copenlabs mexico website but when I tried to order they said they dont have any. The original Bruce Copen Labs was a far step higher than copen mexico. I have tried googling every possible combo word search and got nothing other than sales sites or auctions. I even tried to acquire a copy of The Radionic Computer Handbook by Bruce Copen from an library in Australia with no luck. So if anyone outthere or in here has a manual or knows someone or etc, I woould pay for a copy of it. I have tried tracing the circuitry and the onboard circuit card. I understand the six level switch, and the basic 15 dial radionic layout but the way he has melded radionics and a homeopathic potentiser in this unit is a bit much. I dont want to have to guesstimate on the settings, switches and operation of anything radionic. I have other units and ones that I have built but they do not compare to this.
Any help is greatly appereciated, Thanks.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Seeking Manual for Copen Labs Mk2 Unit

Postby sorynzar » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:57 am

I assume it's the original analogue device you have? Is it the one that looks like this?

IMG_0619.jpg
IMG_0619.jpg (725.19 KiB) Viewed 7739 times

I have the manual for this, which I scanned and compiled. Send me a PM with the email address you want me to send it to and I'll get it to you.

The modern Copen Labs are nowhere near as good as the original. In many ways it's a shame they are using his name.

Wizkid

Postby Wizkid » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:51 am

Thanks Sorynzar,

Ive sent you two emails with photos attached.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:09 pm

Thanks WizKid, I got your emails with pics and it is an impressive device. I have sent you the manual but it's about 7Mb so quite large. Let me know if you get it.

I removed your email from your last post so you don't get bombarded with spam from the spambot crawlers.

Wizkid

Postby Wizkid » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:32 am

Thank you Sorynzar, I didnt even think about those pesky spambots at the time, good catch !

Thanks to everyone here, through your assistance and synchronicity I have found what I was looking for.
If anyone needs information on this unit in the future (no pun intended) I will have it handily available and can return the assistance so generously afforded me.
Thank you all so much.

jturner

Postby jturner » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:14 pm

Sorynzar,

Thank you for admittance to your site. I am also interested in obtaining a Copen Mk2 manual also. Do you also have one for the Copen Mk5?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Sorynzar,

Thank you for admittance to your site. I am also interested in obtaining a Copen Mk2 manual also. Do you also have one for the Copen Mk5?

No problem, just send me an email and I'll do my best to find the copy on my hard drive and send it to you. I don't think I have an MK5 manual I'm afraid, but MK2 I do.

mauri

Postby mauri » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:48 pm

hallo, does someone of you know how to copy homeopatic remedy with the mk2 ? the T S function is to make remedy which antitode a substance put on plate B and gettiing the antitode coming on a distille water bottle placed in the CUP

that is good if i want to make a remedy for say - tap water/ but what if i want to make a homeopathic COPY of a bottle of medicine put on plate B ?

i do not want to neutralize the bottle of medicine i want to make a homeopatic COPY of it

.. thanks

Return to “General”