Environmental pollution...

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
realityphantom

Environmental pollution...

Postby realityphantom » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Talk of ectromagnetic and chemical pollution have been done to death.

Not all people would consider audible and verbal nonsense to be considered pollution.

in the last few years I've exercised the good in good out philosophy before bed each day. I am primarily nocturnal, it is imperative that the sleep I get is of high quality and is devoid of as much counterproductive suggestion as possible.

I try my hardest to fall asleep in complete silence after strong meditation on a goal or interests.

lately I have taken to listening to dissertations on metaphysics or quantum mechanics. I find that doing so gives me the ability to project during my dreaming state.

When I awake I end up having more vivid detailed ideas. My creativity seems to put myself apart from my peers. I always seem to be one step ahead, $1 more than the rest of those around me.

During my waking moments I tend to gravitate towards techno / trance music or heavy metal.

I have found this to be counterproductive for my sleeping psyche. This tends to talk my consciousness into patterns that I normally get myself into when I daydream. A daydream being a diversion you talk yourself into to pass the time and usually nothing more.

Remember tonight when you lay down that what you put in will influence what you get out of the next day. :smile::smile::smile::smile:

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Environmental pollution...

Postby sorynzar » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 pm

That's an interesting perspective. Sleep programming is something else to consider as well.

Return to “General”