which homeopathic copier

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
lotusmoon

which homeopathic copier

Postby lotusmoon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:32 am

i am looking for something to copy Homeopathic remedies could anyone tell me the difference between the models on the market or recommend one ?

realityphantom

Re: which homeopathic copier

Postby realityphantom » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:47 am

This really depends on what and why you are looking. Personally I use a paper remedy copier. I have also seen good success with some software lately as well.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:31 pm

My 3 dial radionic device is designed to copy a substance and has had a lot of positive feedback and real world lab testing. The simplest devices use two metal cups or plates and a wire connecting them, but they are not particularly effective.

EmilyC

Postby EmilyC » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:44 pm

LOTUSMOON: Have you gotten the berkana labs radionics device? It goes with the Spooky2 generator. The whole thing is very affordable. I was about to get one when I saw they are out of stock, so now I'm waiting... :)

Question of my own: When you are copying a remedy - is it a 1 to 1 solution?

A) If I take an ounce of CBD oil and copy it into an ounce of olive oil... would my serving size of 16 drops be the same in the radionically-produced olive oil? If not... how do you know how much to take?

B) If you copy a bottle of vitamin pills into a bottle of sugar pills (different number of pills) - how do you determine dosing?

C) Let's say I take 5 supplements in the morning - Can i just put all of these in my radionics device and copy them (all data from all pills) into a jar of sugar pills or glass of water?

Just looking for an efficient way to deal with daily supplements.

Thanks!!

Emily
Stay at home mom to 2 crazy kiddos - learning together all we don't know!
http://NaturalHealthForLife.com

Return to “General”