Working with Rad 5 for Selling Items

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
Inquiry

Working with Rad 5 for Selling Items

Postby Inquiry » Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Any advise using a Rad 5 to sell items on line as well as in a store. I have tried putting the list of items under
the donut and adding a huge lumerian crystal sitting on top of donut. The merchandise on line hasn't moved
for months and the items in the store have stopped selling. Prior to adding the crystal the merchandise wasn't
selling. This is the first long slump I have had. Any ideas?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Working with Rad 5 for Selling Items

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Get a better Radionics machine. Personally I wouldnt even class the RAD 5 as a radionics machine, it's a frequency generator. The orgonite leaves a lot to be desired as well.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 pm

sorynzar wrote:Get a better Radionics machine.

I was gonna say that but.... you beat me to it!

Or better yet, build your own!

Personally I wouldn't even class the RAD 5 as a radionics machine, it's a frequency generator. The orgonite leaves a lot to be desired as well.

But... but... but... the RAD 5™©® with Super-Orgonite™©® has Chi Generators!™©® It makes Living Water!™©® It generates Sex Enhancing Energy™©®!

The endlessly scrolling, eye-watering, red/green-on-black website with lots of bold text and exclamation points (!) breathlessly assured me of this! So it's gotta be true!!!

(Has anyone else ever noticed how much the Welz machines are touted as a way to get laid? Well, to be fair, I suppose it's the same with 90% of whatever passes as "magick" on the Intertoobs these days...)
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:28 pm

haha, well said Joseph. There seems to be some sort of sex magick niche springing up in the psionic arena. Catering to the same arm chair magicians who never actually physically try to achieve anything, but just expect the perfect figure of divine beauty to come knocking at their door. Magic is causality engineering. It set up circumstances to work to our favour. Ultimately, in the end we have to set foot outside into the real world and allow those circumstances to be manifest.

Back on track with Inquiry, although the machine is pretty shody, you should still be able to achieve some success with it. Maybe look at nodding it? Don't worry about breaching Welz's guarantee, because he doesn't really offer one. I nodded my JU99 with a few blocks of orgone material which I bought on ebay. It was more powerful than the Orgonite contained within the JU99, but the Ju's pulser regulated the orgone field quite well, after I retro fitted it.

A simple down to earth point to make is, are you marketing your products effectively? The addage of build it, and they will come simply does not work for the internet. You need to team up with other merchants, or pay for advertising.

Inquiry

Postby Inquiry » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:19 pm

Big sigh of relief, I thought it was my lack of know how and not the device. I have no technical skills so can you please
explain how to nod the Rad with orgone material? I have items in a store on consignment and books for sale on
Amazon. This is not my store or my website. Advertisements by Welz are aiming at a particular population. Since
I've invested in this machine if there is anything I can do make it more powerful I am all for it.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:42 pm

What sort of books are you selling on Amazon? Physical copies? Send me, a PM and I might be able to help a little. This thread will soon get off topic otherwise :)

I think the simplest thing to do is place your RAD 5 orgone ring on an orgone mat, such as this : http://www.cosmic-order.com/Charging_Plates.html

This is the same person I got my orgone blocks from. Check out the whole site, she has some pretty good, basic stuff.

Doing this will inject an orgone boost into the lack luster RAD 5. The RAD 5 will then pulse, and provide a good counter DOR. Maybe check out one of the simple radionics units the above seller sells. If you can fashion a way to hook this up to your RAD 5, In place of its default "alleged" radionics circuit, then you should have some success.

Also check out sigil magick, it works really well for me, and tons of other people. This along side a psionics operation will work wonders.

Inquiry

Postby Inquiry » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:40 am

The website you referred me to has a very small charging plate 190 mm DIAMETER X 12mm THICK. Would many
orgone blocks be preferable? Actually, you guys have woken me up. With all the dowsing I do, it never occurred
to me to dowse the power of my Rad 5 until now. I was shocked.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 am

It's entirely up to you. The blocks work well also. She did have larger plates on Ebay. It might be worth looking there?

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:57 am

I second Sorynzar's recommendation of sigil magick - with a radionics machine it's a powerful combination, much better than using a simple list of items, or a written out statement of intent.

Here's a link to my instructional article on Sigil Magick:

http://home.comcast.net/~max555/book/Sigils.html
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

whitelotus

Postby whitelotus » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm

How do you combine a sigil with a radionics machine?

1) Use it after charging it in gnosis or it can be used straight on the machine without the gnosis part?

2)The sigil has to be put in the witness well.yes?

3)After broadcasting should you burn or destroy as it is done after charging?

Return to “Radionics”