Working with Rad 5 for Selling Items

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
JosephMax

Re: Working with Rad 5 for Selling Items

Postby JosephMax » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 am

1) Scanning with a radionics instrument IS gnosis, that is, it should induce a state of gnosis – if you're doing it right.

2) Yes. However, there are circumstances where the target itself can be symbolized by a sigil, so it would be on the trend plate/output.

3) Always a good idea.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

whitelotus

Postby whitelotus » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:56 am

Thank you Joseph.
Will try this sigil with my machine.

redlotus

Postby redlotus » Sat May 05, 2012 4:41 pm

sorynzar wrote:Get a better Radionics machine. Personally I wouldnt even class the RAD 5 as a radionics machine, it's a frequency generator. The orgonite leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Wow, what a refreshing breath to find the truth here. Other forums rave about the RAD 5 being the state of art in manifestation and it's the model many users aspire to. Nice to cut through the fluff and slick marketing for a change !

I like the idea of making our own instruments - we learn more from it and save a lot of $$$ in the process. I was considering a PCHD 2400 only a couple of weeks ago and surprised to learn the truth of the internals of these machines here.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Fri May 11, 2012 6:43 am

apogee wrote:
sorynzar wrote:Get a better Radionics machine. Personally I wouldnt even class the RAD 5 as a radionics machine, it's a frequency generator. The orgonite leaves a lot to be desired as well.

Wow, what a refreshing breath to find the truth here. Other forums rave about the RAD 5 being the state of art in manifestation and it's the model many users aspire to. Nice to cut through the fluff and slick marketing for a change !

Notice that most of these other forums seem to be run by the makers and/or sellers of the Welz equipment.

I like the idea of making our own instruments - we learn more from it and save a lot of $$$ in the process. I was considering a PCHD 2400 only a couple of weeks ago and surprised to learn the truth of the internals of these machines here.

If you're going to buy ELF generator like that, get one of the Kelly Mood-o-matic devices:

http://www.kellyresearchtech.com/elf.html
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

redlotus

Postby redlotus » Mon May 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi Joseph,

Good to meet you here. I think we've been in touch before , when I saw one of your antenna designs on your blog.

The ELF suggested looks good, albeit fixed at a specific frequency. I was actually in touch with KRT about their phase array antennae:

http://www.kellyresearchtech.com/articl ... arrays.pdf

as a way to boost the Copen. I usually didn't pursue this route as I wasn't sure it's compatible (being outside the US, shipping back and forth makes it prohibitive).

The GodCaster has both a 3.5mm input (for affirmations, subliminals, audio frequencies, etc) and a BNC plug for connecting to an external frequency

Does anyone have a circuit diagram or know what kind of circuit is needed inside the orgone to take both inputs?

eugene

Postby eugene » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:14 am

I would like you to elaborate on why you don't rate the organite in the RAD machines.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 pm

I made a reference to this on you intro post. It's the quality of the orgonite. Welz uses metallic spray paint as his metallic component, and simply mixes that with resin. I can see where he is coming from with his density theory, but I feel this to be flawed, it's not the density, but distance between particulates, and surface area of the metallic component that makes the difference. On top of this, I have found original Reich tech to be much more powerful in its output than a lump of shiny plastic.

Return to “Radionics”