Schematics Doubt

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
whitelotus

Re: Schematics Doubt

Postby whitelotus » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Sorynzar,
Thank you so much.
Very clear digram. This made my work much easier.

There are a lot of pyramids involved in this machine.I noticed you have written a couple of detailed articles on pyramids. So I have a question there:
What is the more optimum apex angle- 78 or 70 degrees. I understand the cheops model is aboout 77 degrees. But according to Ra material which extensively talks about pyramids, any apex angle above 70 degrees is dangerous.

Is there a proper formula to calculate pyramid in phi dimensions?

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 am

whitelotus wrote:Sorynzar,
Thank you so much.
Very clear digram. This made my work much easier.

There are a lot of pyramids involved in this machine.I noticed you have written a couple of detailed articles on pyramids. So I have a question there:
What is the more optimum apex angle- 78 or 70 degrees. I understand the cheops model is aboout 77 degrees. But according to Ra material which extensively talks about pyramids, any apex angle above 70 degrees is dangerous.

I had to check to be sure, but the inclination of the Great Pyramid is 51.827 degrees. I always thought that was the "model" for pyramid construction.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Schematics Doubt

Postby sorynzar » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 am

Yes that's what I go with Joseph. It's probably easier for most people to round it up to 52 degrees.

whitelotus

Postby whitelotus » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:48 am

Yes inclination of abt 51 degrees gives a apex angle of 77 degrees which is the cheops model.

Ra material advocates a 70 deg apex angle for the pyramid inorder to avoid the king's chamber effect. And I thought KC effect was a good thing. :roll:

Another thing- there is a grounding clip that has to be connected to the machine. But it is not clear where to connect it.

Is it better if it is connected to the Witness plate or the Pad?

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 am

whitelotus wrote:Yes inclination of abt 51 degrees gives a apex angle of 77 degrees which is the cheops model.

Ra material advocates a 70 deg apex angle for the pyramid inorder to avoid the king's chamber effect. And I thought KC effect was a good thing. :roll:

Another thing- there is a grounding clip that has to be connected to the machine. But it is not clear where to connect it.

Is it better if it is connected to the Witness plate or the Pad?

I don't see a ground buss in the diagram, but the '0' voltage point is the point between the batteries, where the diagram is labeled, "To the wire that connects the south side of the main gold pyramid to the stick pad." Notice that's also the "minus" side that's connected to the lamp.

The other way a ground buss is can be made is to connect all the side terminals of the pots that are NOT connected to anything in the wiring diagram together, and that becomes the ground buss.

The other end goes to ground. Or as they say in the UK, to earth. That connection should, best case, be connected to a steel or brass spike driven into earth. If this is not available, a connection to a steam radiator or cold water pipe in a building is a good ground. Failing that, connect it to the ground screw of an AC power outlet.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

zjc3422

Postby zjc3422 » Wed May 06, 2015 4:44 am

I'm highly interested in building this machine if anyone wants to help out. I would like to start with a parts list and then diagrams if anybody has any further information. I would even be willing to put it all up online as a wiki for people to build their own. I have the ability to build it but am not quite sure where to start.

Return to “Radionics”