Let´s create the best radionics machine

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
miguel_acedo

Let´s create the best radionics machine

Postby miguel_acedo » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Hello,

Let´s design the best radionics box, but not only in paper, lets buil it, if we all give ideas I think we can end with something great.

For me the design must include.

Be cheap.
Be simple
The materials could be found everywere so everybody can build it.
Portable
Must support Replications, make preparations, and sent treatments
Must support the use of Cards, and frecuencies.
Be easy to use and configure.
Send the treatments using pulses or direct flow of the energy.

Well tat´s a begin, let´s give more ideas and when we have all, we´ll start making the designs of each part and then build it.

What do you think?

sge

Re: Let´s create the best radionics machine

Postby sge » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:12 pm

That would be wonderful!

Unfortunately I cannot give any ideas, but I look forward to it.

Silvia

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 am

Hello,

Whereas this is an admirable effort I feel that any one can already do this using information on this forum among other places. I think what keeps this modality so versatile and powerful is the lack of uniformity... The best machine by my definition is one without very many peripherals, just an input, output and 6 dials, no external power. This is not my preference because it is my only option. I have a ZX-2 from the early 80's that had been built from an 8-bit microcomputer and runs software and has a catalog of rates and intentions but find that I have a better effect from a basic mroe symbolic machine.

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:27 am

Hi realityphantom,

so you're approach is simplicity and independence of any kind of microcomputer. This may work well for who is well aware of how radionics works. One could just use a piece of paper or some rocks which represents dials. Indeed as a kid I played "this game" with rocks, rotating them as if they was kind of dials. Only recently I became aware what I was doing then. I think that children plays are intuitively a kind of psychotronic.

My idea is to build a set of modules, which can be connected to each other, like the modular synthesizers. One core device, which is simple, programmable by a USB port, with a Arduino Mega microcomputer, a diode for white noise and True Random Numbers, some dials, output connectors towards other modules, one or more input connectors and a small LCD color display of 320 x 256.
Other modules can plug into the core module and receive power for LEDs, coils, capacitors, even electric motors. So we would have one super core module, and the other modules could be designed individually. That would deliver a lot of fun for experimenting.

This approach is less simpler and less cheap. Materials costs would amount to 120 dollar for the core. And yes even less portable, because of the many modules.

But let's go for a "Let's create the best PORTABLE radionics machine", an all in one, small, cheap, easy to built, ... I will try to design one in Blender first.

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:18 am

untitled.jpg
untitled.jpg (129.14 KiB) Viewed 2951 times

Blender is great for designing devices. I imagine the "best radionics machine" as a cube, 6 dials, ... and more details to add.

Yesterday "I got a vision" ;) ...
The bests radionics machine is able to grow, to expand, to become better with the time and with the skills of it's operator. The best machine is build by yourself. You add step by step more and more features. If you feel something is too much or too difficult, then just leave it out.

Return to “Radionics”