Radionics device building DIY style

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
sweetmonc

Radionics device building DIY style

Postby sweetmonc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Hello

This thread I shall use to post updates in building a radionic device in DIY way.

Many members have done it, as I see from posts here. Your guidance is solicited.

In this post I would ask, if any member has used 3D print out technology for the container(box)?

SweetMonc

mrdee0

Re: Radionics device building DIY style

Postby mrdee0 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:56 pm

I used a standard box. But I like the idea of custom designing a beautiful box. Would like to know how your DIY work goes. Take a look at my old posts where I speak of my own device which continues to work for me in manifesting wealth. Good luck.

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:50 pm

Sure. Will do. Have been reading various posts. Will check your posts.

Thanx.

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:25 am

Getting into making of radionics box. At present using card board pyramid as the box.

Made some cardboard pyramids.
Getting comfortable with using switches, wiring, electrical stuff. Its long time since I experimented with electrical goods.
Learning crystals.

Question: Any inputs about using carnelian crystal instead of clear quartz? Carnelian metaphysical properties include manifestation. So, wondering.

Any inputs?

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 am

Can material like the lamination sheets, sheets used to laminate certificates and important papers, be used for witness plate and for stick pad?

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 pm

It depends on how you feel about it. Any material should be selected carefully in order to help you to concentrate your intent, focus, grounding, and so on. A crystal is a highly ordered structure, so I choose it for things related to higher order, programming a complex intent. A piece of paper is good for writing your intent, a keyword, symbol representing something. Wood is warm, stores orgone energy, it is used to build houses ...

The material for lamination is plastic. We use plastic for computers, input devices, mouse, tablets ... so for me it would be ok to use it for the stick pad. Indeed I've seen some devices with plexi glass stick pads. But the laminate plastic is a bit too "sticky". Maybe you should try it by building a small prototype.

As witness plate I would not feel comfortable with it, because a witness plate is something that leads the EM field of the "witness object or subject" into the device. So I would prefer metal, like stainless steel.

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:58 pm

Got your points. Very nice of you.
Thanx.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:59 pm

Go for the laminated aspect, but include a conductive surface that you wire up to the circuit.

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:16 am

sorynzar wrote:Go for the laminated aspect, but include a conductive surface that you wire up to the circuit.

Got your points. I was considering to wrap a plastic with copper wire for the witness place and laminated sheet with copper wire below to connect with the circuit.

Another option I was considering was to make a plate with epoxy and copper powder powder mixture, for witness place. Then use copper wire to connect it to the circuit.

Thanx.

Return to “Radionics”