Radionic Symbolic Machine

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
ChakraTek

Radionic Symbolic Machine

Postby ChakraTek » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Having previously dabbled with the excellent Symbolic Hieronymus machine and having some success with it, I decided to have a go at trying to do another on based on a sort of standard Radionics machine. The pre amp unit is a 2 valve circuit from a Fender amp. I have not tested it yet, but have put it out there to see what people think.

Image[/URL]

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Radionic Symbolic Machine

Postby sorynzar » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:18 pm

certainly looks interesting. I'm not too versed in tube/valve design, so cant comment on the operation in that manner. I don't think you need an antenna as the sensor will work as a loop antenna in its own right. You'd have to get the length of the FM aerial just right for it to be fully effective. The power supply looks interesting. Do you plan to use it purely symbolically, or build it as a working unit?

ChakraTek

Postby ChakraTek » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Hi

Thanks for the advice. I was not sure about the antenna and did not think of the sensor pad acting as one, but it makes sense, so will ditch the antenna. I plan to use it symbolically for now and see how it compares to the Hieronymus one, which I have used with some success. I picked the tube amp as it lent a little gothic charm, but if I did try to make it, i would use a solid state pre-amp.
Thanks for your thoughts.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:10 am

I printed this today, it works well!

ChakraTek

Postby ChakraTek » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Thanks Phantom, that's really encouraging, I have just got hold of a 2 valve pre-amp so will be actually building it . I presume you tried it with the antenna.
Thanks again

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:19 pm

I think an antenna would benefit the symbolic device, but is not needed so much in an electronic device. It wouldn't hurt to include it if you wanted to though.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:27 am

Here is a SUPER simple sheet I made. It is pretty light on the technicals.
test.png
test.png (22.39 KiB) Viewed 9100 times

ChakraTek

Postby ChakraTek » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:19 pm

I really like the look of that, its refreshingly different, nicely proportioned and looks like its powerful. I am thinking of an orgonite, crystal power supply on the drive bit, will print it out and experiment.

intentional passerby

Postby intentional passerby » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:04 am

Nice! I expecially liked power supply, looks like real battery. But I got my own ideas.
So, this is taken from Keshe generator:
To create that you can take multi stranded wire, strip isolation and make it looks like root of plant, and connect it to chakra coil somehow. It directs energy, but if you loop it it perpetuates energy. I call this energy perpetuator. I only have this system in my grounded bed (with orgonite), because it's difficult to consolidate. It seems to me that 1 legged coil is better than 2 legged, but if I need 2 terminals... I had an experience where I thought that perpetuator could create more lightings from one (when in ground antenna mode with orgonite, SBB in tuna can) (300 m and then 100m, so I turn it off for time being). That perpetuator is weakly forcing energy, making it spin like in cyclotron, but energy (that is like fluid) can breathe.

I am new to radionic (don't understand witness etc.), but this is good topic for testing. I draw this with my hand, is drawing=dialing=entangling with person? This is what I did:
And write "zdravlje" and my sigil inside. Zdravlje means health, but it isn't based on runes (HL means hail on reverse health). It works, I don't know how much compared with others. When I put energy in monitor of realityphantom's device's input energy equally hit me in the face from output, but in this energy seems to stay there for longer time. So devices are "ortogonal" which is perfect for combination (ChakraTek and realityphantom ;) ). What bothers me here in my design is that energy goes upward in coils and upward around written intention (not jin jang).
Who knows what will happen if I use:
http://s23.postimg.org/556yq4wa3/heal.png
:lol:

Need to add power and SP:
Radionic Symbolic Machine.PNG
Radionic Symbolic Machine.PNG (64.75 KiB) Viewed 6013 times

Energy goes from left to right (SBB, antenna and wire for moebius), but I am not too sure that it does anything special compared to last one. You could double it by putting below reverse one, making downward vortex with it, nullifying upward from SBB (jin jang). Is my design ok, compared to others? I just put collector on cathode, resistance (with coils) on collector and perpetuate it. For those that like dials I suggest between power and SBB as perpetuating doesn't go very well with resistance. I should probably combine it with http://s22.postimg.org/gjejhfmy9/akra_cvijet_ivota2.png somehow (I will translate if needed)... It's a good thing I cannot add inkscape, it's messy anyway :D

intentional passerby

Postby intentional passerby » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Long time no see :lol:
If I want to amplify mine thoughts I can only do so much, but if I amplify your thoughts we'll do wonders. If I double it and flip it energy of SBB still goes in wanted direction. The SBB-s are in opposite direction so there is jin jang here. Overall energy is in upward rotation. If it where coils I would say RLR (or LRL hence left to downwards isn't interdefinable), though it's more like sorynzar did.
Some tweaks are made:
BB-s on SBB are rotated a bit upwards to reduce dissipation and angle in wires are bypassed as much as I could. It's by hand proportioned (not any thought did go into this, my principle was: "close to another element").
BB-s are trickier to add and more expensive, but this is symbolic so I can go wild here.
Radionic symbolic device based on perpetuation of energy.PNG
Radionic symbolic device based on perpetuation of energy.PNG (121.06 KiB) Viewed 5892 times

I can see something special here compared to last, I think it's because originally I add dissipation with power supply or because of "double person" principle. To easily develop new topologies one can view schematic of this device like:

Code: Select all

------<------
|           |
------>------

Or if you view it like persons:

Code: Select all

-----<  --<--
|   |   |   |
-->--  >-----

I added my chakra flower of life in it. For palette I used https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ast ... topics/547 . If I replace yellow-green with yellow it responds to chakra between solar and sacral, giving it more power, but less quality of vibe (simply put: yellow is beast magic).
Radionic symbolic device based on perpetuation of energy with 1 chakra flower of life.PNG
Radionic symbolic device based on perpetuation of energy with 1 chakra flower of life.PNG (136.02 KiB) Viewed 5892 times

I guess one can use only upper hex to write. To entangle more one can use hair.
Radionic symbolic device based on perpetuation of energy with 2 chakra flower of life.PNG
Radionic symbolic device based on perpetuation of energy with 2 chakra flower of life.PNG (151.28 KiB) Viewed 5892 times

Or leave wish on device :)
More flowers are stronger, but depends on usage (I guess).
They look so good that I wish I have one (printing...). Any thoughts?
Thank you ChakraTek for power supply. If someone from California can put this (or something) in can with some orgonite can you end drought?

Inkscape (freeware) for this is here http://www.alternativa-forum.com/attach ... zivota.zip

Return to “Radionics”