Radionic Symbolic Machine

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
ChakraTek

Re: Radionic Symbolic Machine

Postby ChakraTek » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:18 pm

That looks brilliantly inspired, I am going to print it and have a play. Glad the battery symbol works for you.
I have had a lot of success with my machine and it will be interesting to experiment with yours, especially a not tuning variant
which I do need to embrace at some point.
Thanks

intentional passerby

Postby intentional passerby » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:52 am

Thank you, you say great motivating words (I think it's the norm here). There might be some galvanic action if anode/cathode was differently colored (and anode wire is isolated) but that might depend on printer.

To percieve SP as tunable element place metal on both wires of SP to "short" SP (I tried with toothpick and it does nothing :) ). You are right, tunning gives something. Two SP means 4 dials ;) (what about SBB?). Reminds me of AM (radio) like classic radionic.
I tried to tune my machine using take-hand (taking energy) on plate and give-hand on scissors to tune , energy goes to half of my take-forearm (which sometimes happen when I am reaching a new level of energy) and afterwords energy took my take-side! Tunning works.

Then I tweaked my last version (ver 2.0) to ver 2.1.
I thicken wires, but to do so, I used linear SBB. Added ground (this grounds should not be connected) (analog repeater). I added what I call ing antenna (hope sorynzar doesn't mind ing pointing to ground :lol: ) to pluck more energy into perpetuation (create ing antenna using L-system (rule f=a[+f][f][-f]). This antenna change changes fix energy points about 30° if my eyes are good. To further reduce dissipation I added 2 perpetuators just outside of plates. During this post anode was isolated in battery symbol (thanks ChakraTek). Strange thing about symbolic devices... Although real device wouldn't work shorted (or something else), symbolic still works, but symbolic can become stronger if you unshort it.
Radionic symbolic device v2.11 based on perpetuation of energy with 2 chakra flower of life.png
Radionic symbolic device v2.11 based on perpetuation of energy with 2 chakra flower of life.png (830.25 KiB) Viewed 275 times

I may add inkscape to this post... Thank you for 4 downloads of inkscape (developer version), would be nice to see some new ideas :D

Edit (17.03.2017.) battery changed added inkscape here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8lhc484d2exx ... 9.svg?dl=0
(click->download)

intentional passerby

Postby intentional passerby » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:59 pm

The above version seems to be enough to break bipartisanship in country like Croatia (boost member with chakra flower of life version, and without for disharmonic), though it's not enough to protect third party from coup. Whether it's enough to bring genocide of spanish slug or mosquitos we will soon see.

It has come to my attention that above version does not have well defined trend, so I added one on base-antenna:
Neutral (useful for any, disharmonic magic too)
http://www.alternativa-forum.com/attach ... energy.jpg
With chakra flower of life
http://www.alternativa-forum.com/attach ... ower-l.jpg
There are 2 trend plates, and 2 normal (used for witness). Above is inkscape with that version.

Project genesis
I think the intent of this device is clear, it's 7,83 Hz spike generator. Left is jang, right is jin I think it's because of coils. Orgonite on genesis enhance whole orgonite telenetwork.
genesis.png
genesis.png (397.44 KiB) Viewed 273 times

There are few new versions, added Sun:
genesis sun.PNG
genesis sun.PNG (311.71 KiB) Viewed 273 times

And fire:
genesis sun fire.PNG
genesis sun fire.PNG (335.94 KiB) Viewed 273 times

Return to “Radionics”