Microcomputer Radionics Devices?

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
thunderchook

Microcomputer Radionics Devices?

Postby thunderchook » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:36 am

What's the concensus on these?
Supposedly they use a microcontroller to allow for several thousand frequencies instead of the usual 3, 6 or 9 obtained by the analogue potentiometer machines.
How might they do this without a stick plate and individual fine-tuning?
Model examples are the Rad-X http://www.xtrememind.com/Ultraradx.htm
.... and the Earth Wave Manifester https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/1898997 ... ref=market

See attached pictures of these devices.

Thanks
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (12.87 KiB) Viewed 4718 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (15.5 KiB) Viewed 4718 times

thunderchook

Re: Microcomputer Radionics Devices?

Postby thunderchook » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:42 am

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:29 pm

I think it may just be a pseudo random number generator. Switch it on or flip a switch and it gives a random number each time. It's hard to tell without physically examining the products. Worst case, it doesn't do what it's advertised to do.

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:07 pm

I personally use microcomputers. The Arduino Mega 2560 processes image data with which coils (moebius or other kinds like the Rodin coil) and LEDs are powered. The frequency represents in a dynamic way the rate. Each pixel of the image has a color. Through a filter the color is reduced in only 10 different colors and send to 10 different LEDs and coils.

This is a similar method to Nick Franks process for generating dynamic homeopathic remedies.

Also microcomputers can be used for analyzing using a diode for producing white noise. This provides plenty of True Random Numbers, which replace the stick plate or any other kind of dowsing technique.

How it works:
You know that rates are numbers associated to remedies or noxes or different other things, sometimes more abstract like emotions, chakras and so on. If one collects a lot of them in a table, for example Excel, and by using the True Random Number Generator a selection of this entries can be performed. And it works. I have done very interesting analysis with this technique. With dowsing or the stick pad you would need a lot more of time. The only important part is that you need to be very focused on your "question" before you hit the "button".

My next radionic device will implement analyze and treatment in one box. During the therapy it will create a feedback loop and check if the treatment was successful, if it should be modified and so on.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:10 pm

Yes a diode in avalanche mode works well. I want more frequencies though, so need to experiment more with other methods. I like your idea of a feedback loop as it's something I'm working on myself. A lot of systems use RNG's but they don't interface them properly to work with PK, which of course is what is effecting the randomness.

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:13 pm

A lot of systems don't even use TRUE random number generators, but Pseudo-Random. They initialize the Random function by a "seeding number" which they get through the current time in milliseconds. This is not PK, but a form of ESD.

The TRNG in the feedback loop could be used to examine the effectiveness of the rates dialed, or of the sending of "data" to a target. During the sending the device checks for a certain amount, let's say for each 1000 bits, and if the random number produces (from 0 to 100) a value less than 70 (percent) than the last 1000 bits are simply repeated. This generates a feedback to the operator, because he is the source of the PK. That would imply that the device would work longer, repeating more often, because of a lazy operator, with no focus and no intention. ... and then give electro-shocks as punishment.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Yes I like the idea. Of course the pseudo random generation is an issue. It has lots of scope, and I'd like to see it prototyped and tested to see how the results pan out.

Return to “Radionics”