Mulder box ok now Rad 5 or Psychotronic 8 or titan 6?

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
frolein972

Mulder box ok now Rad 5 or Psychotronic 8 or titan 6?

Postby frolein972 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Hello everybody,

I would like to buy an other radionic box. As I said in my introduction I've received in january my first radionic device : the doctor Mulder radionic box. I've used it to deal with a delicate situation (control the amount of gossips about something) and to my great surprise everything is going on smoothly. When the device is running I can feel his energy.

This success makes me want to buy an other box ASAP and I would like something "high end", I deserve it lol. I have a 3000 dollars budget and I'm hesitating between the Rad 5 or the Psychotronic 8 or the titan 6.

I don't know wich one to choose.
The rad 5 : despite all those years appears to be a safe bet. But it seems that well informed people think it's an overpriced device and that some component are cheap.
The Psychotronic 8 : The review about J.Goldman are good but no specific review about this device. People seems to think it's equal to welz radionic box.
Titan 6 :it's really intriguing for me. I've read good review about the titan 5. I like the fact that this device is not old.

I even lurk on the godcaster... lol

I don't feel like building my own device really.

Please can someone help me choose, tell me what he would do or simply share review about those devices? Thank you

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Mulder box ok now Rad 5 or Psychotronic 8 or titan 6?

Postby sorynzar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:56 pm

They are way over priced. They are all essentially Welz's though Goldman doesn't like people saying that. Cheap components, poor construction. For $3000 I could custom build you a radionics machine that done almost anything you liked!

frolein972

Postby frolein972 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:52 am

Sorynzar I sent you a PM.

I would have never guessed it would be so hard to buy a radionic device... it seems that all owner of radionic boxes have disapeared or prefer to stay silent. And I realize that over the time a lot of radionic boxes builder did the same. I even read on an other board that "newbies ask for the best device and want to have it easy"... well when I will have my new device I will gladly share about it.

Peacock

Postby Peacock » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:53 am

Frolein972,

Did you buy the box from Uncle C for $500? If you have time or interest, I think many here would be curious to see some photos of it, especially on the inside.

Congratulations on having success with your first operation. How did you set it up?

You used it for ONE operation and got success, and now you want a stronger one? :) Why not run at least a few more operations first? Just to see if you can repeat the success in other areas? I would love to read about your next operations, if you run them.

PS: What is the titan 6?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:36 pm

Yes thanks Frolein972, I got your message. I've got a few ideas, and have asked some further questions.

I agree with peacock. A look at the inside of a Mulder box would be good. Then we can cast our eye over it.

frolein972

Postby frolein972 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Hi Peacock,

no I bought the one from doctor Mulder for 295 dollars.It's called the wishing machine. You can't open it because the sides are glued together. In fact they ask you to not open it and I won't.

For my first operation i just take a picture of me with a polaroid then I wrote what I wanted on a paper, put the paper and the picture on the input plate,visualized what I wanted with my hand on the input plate, setted the trend with the knobs and stick plate, pluged the box and voila!

why should I wait to run an other operation to buy an other device? The other operation will only confirm what I know and what I choose to believe : radionic work for me. I've always used creative Visualization to manifest things in my life (with success) and I think that radionic box just put your mind power influence on reality on steroid. So I know and believe that I will have success in every areas.
Moreover, my first operation was not an easy one and this little box deal with it in a very nice way. I'm energy sensitive and where the antenna is I can really feel the signal strength. An other effect, things in my life seems to go smoothly since I have my box. I don't need more to buy an other radionic device. I would like to trun several operation in the same time and you can't do it with mulder box.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:11 pm

I might buy myself one just to take a look. I'd be happy to give a genuine in depth review of one as well if it worked for me. I can understand why they ask you not to undo the box as they are probably concerned about people copying the design. Furthermore, there's no way to tell if there's actually anything in there.

I know Cossimano is friends with the guy making the wishing machines, and actively promotes them, so I think that's where Peacock may have seen them.

Peacock

Postby Peacock » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:42 pm

frolein972,

Thanks for your description. I think your background in visualizing helps. How long time did you run the operation, or is it still running?

If the box currently is unused, you could always perform the next operation while you consider which other unit to purchase. Just trying to be helpful.

Yes sorynzar, I saw a video on Youtube of Cosimano using another, more elaborate box also from Mulder.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:49 pm

I think he has a number of boxes. I cant remember his website, though there was one when I looked.

rodan

Postby rodan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:10 pm

@frolein972:

Did you buy the wishingmachine from Dr.Mulder website, or from Joshua P. Warren website?

I don't own one, have thought about buying one, however, built my own instead. I was looking at the one for 195.00, guess that is the passive one, does not have the built in amplifier. Looks like you bought the amplified one for 295.00.

I'm on Joshua Warren's mailing list, he's having an eight hour event this coming July 19th in Asheville, North Carolina, that would be interesting to attend. One of his guests will be Dr. Mulder, so, whoever attends will get to meet the mysterious Dr. Mulder.

Return to “Radionics”