Mulder box ok now Rad 5 or Psychotronic 8 or titan 6?

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Mulder box ok now Rad 5 or Psychotronic 8 or titan 6?

Postby sorynzar » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Dr Mulder is a working name. Also goes by Brad Mulder. The guys actual name is Douglass Ferrell. Here's a snippet of conversation on the Facebook radionics group.

I'm not trying to discredit anyone, just providing some transparency. Where that's lacking questions arise.

mulder.jpg
mulder.jpg (195.32 KiB) Viewed 3027 times

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Very interesting.... I some times feel I am at a disadvantage for not using social networking.. But then again I don't know that there would be much value added information derived from FB.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:30 am

Yes it is very hit and miss. We try to keep the radionics group focused and on topic which is unlike others out there. There's a lot of good info.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:43 am

I guess I am also wary of FB being that it is designed to hand buckets of information from people and conversations over to entities with deep enough pockets to buy it. Then I guess it all comes back to personal restraint. There is so much I haven't posted anywhere (yet).

I like Chuckie's idea for a novelty RAD box... I too have toyed with inexpensive devices aimed at the Hobbyist (RP-MINI) I have been in the midst of a mass production for another radionics project... Things will be seen soon enough! :D

rodan

Postby rodan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:17 pm

frolein972 wrote:Hi Peacock,

i just take a picture of me with a polaroid then I wrote what I wanted on a paper,.

I've been noticing people have better results with using Polaroid pictures instead of digital camera. Must be something here. If it was just a matter of what one believes, the digital camera pics should work just as well. Wonder why this is?

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:06 pm

If you think how the process takes place it gives many clues as to how it may be different (maybe no more effective maybe more) The Polaroid picture is a chemical process that captures reality from 3d into the still 2d realm. Digital technology analyzes the physical and chronicles what it 'sees' in ones and zeros. The image that is then displayed or printed is a fabrication of events based on what it 'saw' and colored by a pallette of pre selected colors. Digital, where as it provides a much clearer and visually pleasing final product isn't as effective in my view for Radionics being that it isn't as authentic of a capture as a chemical photo.

If you think of the digital picture in terms of a translation you become to realize whereas it may be effective it may lack a certain level of scope in part that the digital image would leave you operating based on an instruction vs an actual *witness*. If I were to sit and sketch my cat and use that as a witness It would not be as effective to me as a clump of fur or a photograph for the simple fact that I am operating on an instruction of my cat vs something that was attached to my living breathing cat.

rodan

Postby rodan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:16 pm

"The Polaroid picture is a chemical process that captures reality from 3d into the still 2d realm."

A way to think of the process, is a Polaroid picture is taking " an event " from reality, back to 2d, from where it originally came, from code. That is, if one believes our reality is a hologram. I lean on this belief, as some modern physicists do entertain this theory.

We as humans have no problem believing we can take a chemical substance, a medicine, to remedy or cure what afflicts our body. A Polaroid picture,( actually, any film camera, I would think ) which is a chemical process of producing an image of an event, would be more believable to the human mind, to verify the event, than a digital. I'm just trying to think this out.

Peacock

Postby Peacock » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:45 am

The giants say digital photos work perfectly.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:37 am

And for some it does. I also know that it is way to easy for a giant corporation to have firmware automatically attach harmful information into the header of a file that then is copied, printed and displayed all over the world and putting a thought form out in an almost unstoppable ever spreading manner. Some of our avatar pictures could have been run through a steganography program with textual thought forms inserted and every visitor who looks at it and in the process stores it in RAM, cache, etc helps power and further the program. This is not admittance but I thank you just the same ;) ;)

Peacock

Postby Peacock » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:34 pm

Nothing preventing the same for a polariod if we want to take the paranoid route.

Return to “Radionics”