Mulder box ok now Rad 5 or Psychotronic 8 or titan 6?

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Mulder box ok now Rad 5 or Psychotronic 8 or titan 6?

Postby sorynzar » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:41 pm

I'm sure the pictures work through the operators consciousness, even in magical systems just drawing a likeness of a person works. So if the image is obviously of the target person, then it will work regardless of whether it's polaroid, digital, or print.

When we use a biological witness sample, just as blood, hair or nails, that link is entangled to the host, and so it's a direct instantaneous link.

rodan

Postby rodan » Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:10 pm

sorynzar wrote:I'm sure the pictures work through the operators consciousness, even in magical systems just drawing a likeness of a person works. So if the image is obviously of the target person, then it will work regardless of whether it's polaroid, digital, or print.

When we use a biological witness sample, just as blood, hair or nails, that link is entangled to the host, and so it's a direct instantaneous link.

After thinking about this, it makes sense. The operator, when he sits down to set out his intent, regardless of whether he draws a likeness of the person, uses a picture, even an article of clothing, hair sample, finger nails, etc., the operator using whatever, if he believes what he chooses to use will work, it does.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:45 pm

Always take the paranoid route, it will serve you the best!

rodan

Postby rodan » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:29 pm

realityphantom wrote:Always take the paranoid route, it will serve you the best!

What is the paranoid route?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:55 pm

I'm sure that read polaroid when I saw it last! haha

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:44 am

sorynzar wrote:I'm sure that read polaroid when I saw it last! haha

Maybe it did, maybe it didn't! Hehe

To always assume everything is listening and everything has the ability to act against you will make you stronger and skilled in defensive radionics. I dare not speak of it too much more for fear of hijacking this thread more than I have! Perhaps I should do a write up on it!

rodan

Postby rodan » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:01 pm

realityphantom wrote:
sorynzar wrote:I'm sure that read polaroid when I saw it last! haha

Maybe it did, maybe it didn't! Hehe

To always assume everything is listening and everything has the ability to act against you will make you stronger and skilled in defensive radionics. I dare not speak of it too much more for fear of hijacking this thread more than I have! Perhaps I should do a write up on it!

Yes, that makes sense. I try not to assume a position of a subject, without examining both sides, and, if caught on the fence, well, experiment. In this case, pertaining to pictures.

frolein972

Postby frolein972 » Thu May 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Hello everybody,
I just want to share an interesting experience I had two days ago. I tried the "black hole method". It help you to remove negative energy from you or whatever you want. You put a picture of a black hole, a picture of you (or an other target) and a paper written : negative energy are cleared from me (or anything that is on the picture) and send forever in the black hole on the picture" on the copper plate.

I took a picture of me with my polaroid, I wrote : "Every negative energy inside and around me are removed and sent forever in the black hole on the picture" on white paper and I printed the picture of a black hole I found on the web ( I choose a real one but you can choose an artistic one).

I put those three things on the copper plate.... and I felt energy. Weird because all the knobs were on zero and the box was not powered. So I begun to set rates with the knobs... my head was hurting! I could feel a lot of energy coming from the antenna of the box. The first three knobs were the worst! and then by the last knobs I felt very good! I was lighter and the atmosphere in my room felt "clean". I powered the box but didn't feel that the effect were better... Very strange because I always had the feeling that in my subconscient "knobs" and "electricity" were a must have for radionic box to work.

I really think that just fact of put the pictures and the word on the copper plate started the clearing process and turning the knobs finished it. Very good experience... It makes me think about the power of radionic ....really you need to think more than twice about what you want... The only thing with this box is that it's hard to have a stick feeling. My finger always grip on the plastic plate so I can't tell the difference when I have the "stick". But it's seems to not be a problem. Cosimano in is youtube video just turn the knobs without even look at them.

I will report if I have other interesting experiences.

I don't know why but I'm obsessed with the orgone field pulser, it's feel like my mind tell me I need to try this. It's too bad that Logan don't do them. I hope I would be able to build one.

Return to “Radionics”