Steve Westin. One of the last of the great teachers

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
earthssecrets

Steve Westin. One of the last of the great teachers

Postby earthssecrets » Fri May 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Steve Westin is a world renowned Master Teacher of Radionics, I was blessed to attened his February class in Omaha and was completely blown away. I will be attending his mid-June class that will be heald in Michigan. Most of his workshops/classes are 2 days of basic $350.00 and 1 day of advanced $200.00 .. Seriously the best money I have ever spent. Over the past 3 years I spent well over $4,000.00 trying to get clear / usable training only to leave with more unanswered questions and confusion not to mention a lighter wallet.. (Anyone else have this issue..lol). If you attend , be prepared for a LONG DAY filled with so much information and plenty of hands-on training, presented in a way that you completely understand it and most importantly retain it.
If you don't have a machine you can rent one for $50.00 and if you decide to purchase one the rental fee is deducted ?Steve uses the Kelly Radionics Machines). I am not a promoter nor am I able to register you in any of his classes. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will try to give you his contact information (I found him by Google his name .com ... If you have experienced one of Steve's classes please share your experience.

realityphantom

Re: Steve Westin. One of the last of the great teachers

Postby realityphantom » Mon May 04, 2015 7:49 am

I just saw this same post on CureZone, I'll have to look into it!
And welcome to the forum btw, I look forward to future conversations.
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (58.89 KiB) Viewed 2524 times

Return to “Radionics”