New to radionics and question about rates

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
dynamis

New to radionics and question about rates

Postby dynamis » Sat May 16, 2015 11:21 am

Hi,
I've got a radionics remedy maker with 9 dials mainly to make homeopathic remedies. Some friends have it and it works fine for this. Included with it is a list of rates which is basically a copy of http://www.sulisinstruments.com/rates.html

There are rates for bach flowers, allopathic remedies, minerals etc, but I'm not sure what potency i should use for these as they should not be in homeopathic potency and there is no way to set potency to 0. Machine maker isn't sure what setting to set either.

Also, rate list that came with it and on Sulis sites do not have many "new" homeopathic remedies from periodic table which i'm using. For some elements there is a rate under category Elements, but no rate for homeopathic remedy. And for those that have both, rate is not same for pure element and homeopathic remedy of that element.

In addition, on http://www.copenlabs.info i've found many more rates but i'm not sure if i could use these? as rates for same remedies that are also in sulis database are different.

Here's the photo of it

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: New to radionics and question about rates

Postby sorynzar » Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm

That's a good looking device. You could use any base 10 rate with it, so yes you can use Copen. Sulis and McGurk swiped most of there;s off of Copen and de la Warr anyway. It is unusual that you cant turn off the potency. I guess it would just have to be the lowest setting at 1x

dynamis

Postby dynamis » Sun May 31, 2015 9:15 am

But rates are different even for same remedies? What if there is a same rate in both databases for different remedies, which one would actually be made?

Another question, do you think it would be possible to write the name of the remedy on paper in the upper well (copy well) and have it made in the lower well (like the copy function is supposed to do, but you are supposed to use actual substance)?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:30 pm

I'm told that writing the name of the remedy and the potency on a piece of paper and making a remedy from it can work, but I've not tried it myself.

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 pm

I've tried it once for fun for a Psilocybin mushroom homeopathic remedy. Just wrote the name and the potency on a piece of paper and put a glass of water on it. After one hour I drink the water and during the night I got horrible dreams about ants. This ants was huge and so realistic. One of them bite me and I woke up because of the pain which was also very realistic. I wondered if there is some relation between this mushrooms and the ants. Indeed, one week later I found a ant nest in the woods and this mushrooms grew all around it.

I think that it all depends if you feel comfortable with the "technique" implied. You could sing a song to a bottle of water with the words of the remedy and it's supposed potency, or write it directly on the bottle.

Return to “Radionics”