How do I use these devices?

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
psychonaut

How do I use these devices?

Postby psychonaut » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:29 pm

Hi guys,

This is my first post on the forum.
I was recently given a bunch of weird looking boxes that with a lot of weird and interesting books about healing. I've since found out that they are radionic devices, and want to Learn how to use them.

One of the boxes is a malcom rae analyser and it came with a bunch of cards, that I'm assuming contain an energetic code/link to the associated pathogen or remedy. There's two dowsing boards that connect to it, one for analysis and another for treatment.

I contacted the company to try and get a manual or some instructions,but no reply so far.

The other boxes are a home-made one (blue in pic) that is intended to use the malcom rae cards, it has two wells and connection ports. Some of the dials are labelled but I don't know how they're used. Any advice would be appreciated.

The second one has a circular layout with bolts in the centre. Underneath these are all wired in a circle. I can't tell if the chrome thing is a stick pad? It also has a plug in the back that would go to mains power from an extension cord, not sure I would want to plug it in though?

There's also a magnetic pulsing machine and some metal rods/pads ( I guess you hold onto them?)

Look forward to your comments.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 3230 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 3230 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 3230 times

Digibranco

Re: How do I use these devices?

Postby Digibranco » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:52 am

I do not see a picture of the Malcolm Rae analyzer, but assuming you have identified it properly, you can read Malcolm Rae's "manual" in the book "Dimensions of Radionics" by David Tansley. A slightly different approach is described by Keith Mason in "Radionics and Progressive Energies". And yet different approach by Robert Stevens in this video https://youtu.be/CW8HcaIc3aA - actual demo starts at 9:25.

The blue instrument is most probably a DIY combination of Rae's 4-section potency simulator and Rae's homeopathic potency preparer, but obviously to know for sure you'll have to open it up and draw the schematics or publish some detail pictures of the insides. It seems that it has quite a few sockets for interfacing or chaining (probably with other radionic devices). Same goes for the dial instrument - would to see the insides.

falcott

Postby falcott » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:02 am

Hi Psychonaut,

Interesting instruments you have there.

The blue device is a remedy maker and potentiser. The dials are marked with homeopathic potency settings. Unfortunately the photos are too blurry to read the other labels clearly. I can also see that it is designed to use cards, and perhaps it may make combined remedies.

The other radionics instrument looks very interesting. It appears to be an analyser - the circle of bolt heads may be for pendulum dowsing, and the knob marked "Function" is for selecting Under-function or Over-function (with respect to bodily functions etc).

I'd love to see inside these two devices, if you care to share good, clear photos, since I have an interest in energy medicine and healing, thanks! :)

The Magnetic Pulser is probably a sort of Rife frequency device, electromagnetic therapy device, and/or zapper. Again because the photo is grainy I can't read what is written on the face plate, sorry.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Demicyborg

Postby Demicyborg » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello There how are you hope you are well
I have been working with Malcolm Rae equipment off and on now for about fifteen years total I managed to speak with Malcolm Rae on the telephone many years ago... It is sad that he is no longer with us today he will always be remembered... I have in my years learned various things about his various instruments. I am a collector of his technology and am interested in the cards that you say you possess I will gladly trade you the information that you are seeking for trade of photo copies of the cards that you have in your possession may I ask how many cards you have.
And do you have any more equipment other than the three devices in your pictures.

Demicyborg

psychonaut

Postby psychonaut » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:00 pm

hi guys, wow i forgot about this post. i didnt think anyone would answer, so thank you for answering. i will repost with better pics and pics of the circuits. and yes demicyborg i do have a stack of malcom rae cards, some magneto geometric applications brand and others of an unknown type. the cards include a set of australian bushflower, chakras, body systems (endocrine etc. for analysis, i guess), crystal types, colour types, homeopathic remedies like sepia etc. id be happy to send you copies.

Return to “Radionics”