Radionic camera: digital versus traditional film

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
InBetween

Radionic camera: digital versus traditional film

Postby InBetween » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:51 pm

I thought about the radionic camera and if it is possible to build one with digital technology. One critical point was which technique to use, the traditional film camera or the modern digital ones. My worry is that the process of imprinting a image on a film is possible only with the traditional technique, because there is a chemical process involved, which requires more time. But a digital camera has only a photosensitive array of chips which delivers instantaneously the data to the computer, with no delay and therefore with no time for the mind to send the image towards it. Also the mind could have a affinity to silver, a element used in traditional film. So the morphic fields which forms the image could bound to the silver emulsion and changing it before it is developed.

I have already made some experiments with digital cameras, long exposures, over minutes, in almost "absolute" darkness, but without any results.
And I gathered true random data and aligned it in a way to form small resolution images, in the hope to see some patterns. But even this approach failed.

Has someone succeeded in this most interesting aspect of radionics?

realityphantom

Re: Radionic camera: digital versus traditional film

Postby realityphantom » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:59 pm

It is all a very interesting concept. And remember there is no such thing as instantaneous transmission in physical reality. So a seemingly instant data transferal would be perceived however we could still influence it with mind. What is thought? It thought energy? Can it flow out like photons from a light source? Photons = Light. Thoughts travel at the speed of light. Things travelling at the speed of light are (according to theory) not affected by time. And since we don't still know exactly what thought is we could theorize that it has absolutely no presence in the physical world and it *is* the silver cord or tether between our spirit and physical reality. At which point the bounds of any physics would not apply..

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Radionic camera: digital versus traditional film

Postby sorynzar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:57 pm

I'm pretty sure consciousness can manipulate digital electronics as I've seen evidence of it, so I see no reason why we cant influence digital cameras the same. Maybe we can store info on SD flash memory cards like we charge crystals. The holy grael is trying to decipher the chaos.

Return to “Radionics”