Radionics Association UK or Keys College???

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
tlrdnl

Radionics Association UK or Keys College???

Postby tlrdnl » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:22 am

Would anyone here be in a position to compare and contrast (or recommend) the radionics training programs offered by the Radionics Association UK and Keys College of Radionics?

http://www.radionic.co.uk/

http://www.keyscollege.com/

From the scant information on the websites alone, it is difficult to tell how they differ, or which one may be a better fit for me.

As I would be traveling from the States, the travel requirements may certainly be a factor. Do they both have residency requirements twice a year, or is it more frequent for one than another?

Which of these did the delaWarr Laboratories fold in with too, by the way? There seems to be very little history I could find on the web.

Thank you for any assistance, advice, or light anyone may be able to shed! I would like to think that one of these would be right for me, but who knows?

Cheers!

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Radionics Association UK or Keys College???

Postby sorynzar » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:32 pm

I build Instruments for the Keys College, so I'm more inclined to lean towards recommending them, as they use physical instrument. The radionics association, have taken to using virtual radionics/software from what I know. Keys was started by people from the radionics association, as I believe they wanted to take it in a different direction. I can only vouch for them of course.

de la Warr, co founded the radionics association, but it has taken a different direction since his day. With the radionics association you have to pay a membership fee, if you stop paying the fee you are not entitled to use Dip. Rad. after your name.

I will make some enquires about accommodation, and get back to you.

tlrdnl

Postby tlrdnl » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:51 pm

Thank you, sorynzar, for the favor of a reply. I did contact both places, and have heard back from each now, so I will share my findings here, should anyone else in the States ever be interested, and find this thread:

Someone from Keys College wrote, in part: “I'm afraid that our Diploma Course is only really suitable for people resident in the UK. We feel that radionics can only be properly taught by face to face lessons between a tutor and pupil. In the first two training modules (around 6 months each) of our course this would mean attending approximately one lesson per month. Then there are the exams (3 weekends around 6 months apart). Logistically this would be very hard and expensive for someone travelling across the Atlantic! However, if you are prepared to commit to this we could discuss things in more detail.”

Someone from the Radionics Association wrote, in part: “I would like to comment that the tutors would strongly recommend that you do attend the 2 study weekends a year, in April and September, rather than just one, if you possibly can. This is because there is a great deal to be learned from seeing the work of other students on the course and talking to students at all levels apart from just receiving the lectures. The times spent discussing all aspects of radionics during the weekends are invaluable and it is also beneficial to be part of a group doing this exciting training and work. In between study weekends it is possible to work via Skype and also, if you are able to stay in the UK a little longer, to have a tutorial just before or just after the weekend. So there are various options that can be discussed to suit you.”

Based upon these responses alone, the RA is probably the more feasible option for folks in the States. . .

I should note that I have been studying and practicing radionics in the States for quite some time. Knowing that, another person cautioned me that I may not find the teaching with the RA to be particularly challenging, as it tends to be for beginners. Apparently, if someone wishes to forgo that, yet gain certification (if that is the only goal), then (s)he can join the RA, and after two years of membership, apply to be examined as an external candidate. This may be another feasible option for experienced practitioners here in the States, if certification, and not training, is their only real goal.

Thanks again for your time!

Cheers!

Digibranco

Postby Digibranco » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:00 am

I live in Canada and researched the possibility of attending Key College or the Radionic Association.

I have to say that Key College quickly put me in contact with their students ( one of them started her education in the Radionic Society) and gave solid answers to my enquiries. Unfortunately they mostly teach through 1on1 mentoring which makes it very difficult for anyone not residing close by to attend.
They introduced me to Linda Lancaster http://www.lightharmonics.com who is affiliated with them and teaches in NY and New Mexico.
I am attending a 2 day seminar with John Nauss in Toronto October 24-25. He was David Tansy's student and friend and practices the British "flavour" of radionics (DelaWarr, Rae, Tansley). You can PM me if interested.

Digibranco

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:46 pm

John has a lot of knowledge and has practised for a number of years. Did you make it to his training seminar?

Yes Keys are more 1-on-1 with local tutors. It makes it easier if there is someone nearby, but they are dispersed far and wide. RA holds classroom courses in a beautiful corner of England, but again it is multiple courses. You cant simply attend one workshop from beginner to expert over a week.

Return to “Radionics”