Aetheric mechanics of the LH9

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
Ehrlingby

Aetheric mechanics of the LH9

Postby Ehrlingby » Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi folks!

I've been looking at AndyCook's old LH9 schematic – originally based on an idea by Sorynzar I think – and I'm trying to understand the mechanics of how it works, exactly (schematic attached). I get that the point is that there are two separated circuits, but why are both the trend and witness wired as inputs?

And why is there an amplifier and antenna for each one? I'm used to the concept of the input being amplified and in turn being sent to the output – what's the point of amplifying and transmitting them separately?

How would you translate this circuit to the input/output system I'm used to? How would you go about sending a homeopathic remedy to someone with this setup, for example?

If you don't use the LH9 setup, is it still possible to tune input and output (3+6 dials) separately?
Attachments
LH9 Schematic - Final.pdf
(25.95 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

Ehrlingby

Re: Aetheric mechanics of the LH9

Postby Ehrlingby » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:45 pm

After reading through the old LH9 thread I understand how the machine is supposed to work – the signals are intermingled in the aether after the fact, very clever. But how are the two inputs supposed to be wound on the final crystal? Any recommendations on how to get maximum signal blending and amplification?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Aetheric mechanics of the LH9

Postby sorynzar » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Looking at this I think he based it off of a schematic I drew a while back. The Mobius wrap on the main crystal I took from John Logans designs. The three coils would be mobius coils.

Return to “Radionics”