Help to design a real-world experiment to demonstrate working Radionics.

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
pelicanbill

Help to design a real-world experiment to demonstrate working Radionics.

Postby pelicanbill » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:16 am

I would like help from you guys to design a real-world experiment which will test a basic stick-pad system. This will determine whether the system works for me and how I can demonstrate it works to others. I would really like some input on this if the idea sounds like something you might be interested in taking part in. I think the time has come to demonstrate to a wider audience this kind of system can and does work.

What I propose is to find a nut under three identical cups by touching the 'input' lead on the cup and stroking the stick pad to get a reaction from the cup with the nut. A similar nut would be in the input well. A very simple experiment, but one which can be expanded apon and which might give some repeatability. The system would consist of an input well, an input lead, and output lead, and a stickpad.

I feel that practitioners are too quick to accept the use of machines when they do not believe or recognise that the system works at a fundamental level. By designing a simple system such as this, we can all see the results time after time and it is repeatable for science. That is, of course, if it works.

Are there any problems or improvements on this design we can make to achieve this?
Thanks,
Paul

pelicanbill

Re: Help to design a real-world experiment to demonstrate working Radionics.

Postby pelicanbill » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:08 am

This has been viewed over 100 times (probably mostly by web-bots) but some must be real people surely. No-one has any thoughts, comments or opinions on this idea? Is this because it cannot be done or is it because no-one wants to be part of an experiment which might debunk Radionics and pendulum dowsing?

I believe in dowsing and radionics and have been doing it for years. I just think that we should put our money where our mouth is and come up with some kind of 'proof' or otherwise.

However, it looks like no-one wants to stick their head over the parapet in case it gets shot off.

realityphantom

Re: Help to design a real-world experiment to demonstrate working Radionics.

Postby realityphantom » Fri May 31, 2019 7:15 pm

For me this would pose a problem because we would be trending off of a similar but not identical sample. Using it may get us in the neighborhood of predicting the location with high odds. I do something similar to calibrate a device before making remedies. I have several medicines with rates on them and will frequently re-run them to see if the rate has changed. Occasionally the values drift but not so dramatically that they are random numbers, usually just by a couple integers up or down. After a tuning I am able to take identical looking remedies and use the device to identify each one.

As a long time operator who has done this as a profession for many years I can say that to me whether the method of action is debunked or not it will mean nothing to me. I've been able to do so much with Radionics, it's real TO me and others. Read some of my other posts if you'd like a much more succinct thought on the purpose, secret and standing of Radionics in this new age of quantifiable scientism.

Return to “Radionics”