For sale: SE 5 1000 Intrinsic Data Field Analyzer Don Paris

A place to post your items for sale, or wanted. Limited to radionics, psychotronics, and alternative health items. Lab, bench, and test equipment is also permitted.
Forum rules
A place to post your items for sale, or wanted. Limited to radionics, psychotronics, and alternative health items. Lab, bench, and test equipment is also permitted. Please no affiliate links.

Please stick to the rules. If you are uncertain contact the Admin or a Moderator.
Mary B.

For sale: SE 5 1000 Intrinsic Data Field Analyzer Don Paris

Postby Mary B. » Mon May 22, 2017 9:00 pm

Hello All,

I purchased an SE 5 1000 device produced by Don Paris about 1 year ago from Living with Vision. It works very well doing analysis and research and effecting energetic changes and shifts in the subjects fields whether it's agriculture or human or animal. My work duties have increased hugely and I am finding that I don't have the free time I once did to use it and just it's not the getting the use it truly deserves.

It's a phenomenally designed piece of machinery and I feel like it could provide endless creative application for someone. It's not limited at all as you can type into the software practically any tuning or idea you wish and it will convert it to code whether it's a frequency like 432 hertz or simply a programming to effect an positive change in the subject. I am selling the device itself which can be accessed manually or through the laptop, the polaroid camera, the computer laptop dedicated to the device and all of the software which is already loaded onto the computer including training videos and it's pretty much ready to go. This device has been used maybe a few times a month for the last year and is in excellent condition. I have not had any problems with the computer or the device and even for someone who is not particularly technical I found it intuitive and easy to figure out. When I had questions Don Paris was available by email to help me. I do also know of someone who offers training by donation if you need to find out ALL of its deeper and extensive potential. One of the best parts about it is how much using it increases your natural intuition simply from the immersive quality of the subtle research you do on the intended subject. $4600.00 is Price for everything and shipping would be free. I know it's an expensive device but I have experienced the results of the device first hand and it is pretty stunning.

From what I understand naturapaths and practitioners use this in their practice so it would be good for anyone especially someone who already has a therapuetic practice or anyone that just has a blast with devices like this. It works long distance so you only need a photograph and I have used the Zink polaroid paper and the digital photos of the subjects even cell phone pics work for the targeted receiver of the sessions. Let me know if you are interested and have any further questions. Thank you.

---Mary

wayne

Re: For sale: SE 5 1000 Intrinsic Data Field Analyzer Don Paris

Postby wayne » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:11 am

hi mary,

are you still in possession of the se-5 1000?

Santah

Postby Santah » Sun May 13, 2018 5:53 pm

I have the same SE-5 1000 as Mary described above with the exception of the computer. It does however include the software so that you can load it on to a windows machine. As described on Mary's post this software makes the SE-5 1000 limitless.

I noticed the other day that it has been well over a year and a half since I used it because of a number of reasons. A new job that I enjoy, school and the homework involved, increased time in my hobbies and a very positive and fulfilling relationship. I guess I just don't feel a need anymore.

Perhaps someone will be interested in this machine and all the extras it comes with that I purchased from Jef Harvey a few years back. It has certainly served me and I'm sure it will serve you just as well.

You will receive everything that I did plus a few additional camera printer papers for the Polaroid camera it came with and Don Paris' book Regaining Wholeness Through the Subtle Dimensions. $4,000 and I'll ship in the US

James

Postby James » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi is the SE 5 1000 still for sale.

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”