Old radionic devices for sales

A place to post your items for sale, or wanted. Limited to radionics, psychotronics, and alternative health items. Lab, bench, and test equipment is also permitted.
Forum rules
A place to post your items for sale, or wanted. Limited to radionics, psychotronics, and alternative health items. Lab, bench, and test equipment is also permitted. Please no affiliate links.

Please stick to the rules. If you are uncertain contact the Admin or a Moderator.
riws

Old radionic devices for sales

Postby riws » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:45 pm

Hello everyone,

Used to be a member of the XM legacy forum and have been out of touch with all the old XM group.

Had a wonderful time on the old XM forum and have nothing but fond memories of the time we had.

Paths have have changed for me and now I am totally into non dual meditation. Retrospectively thinking, Meditation mastery by Hieu Doan was my best discovery on the old XM along with Karl Welz.

products.

Wanted to know if there is still a product for old radionic devices and other stuff that I have ...someone starting might play around these before going for some more high end stuff.

My priority #1 is to sell 3 Jobet Claudio devices that I have, two of which I could not use at all due to improper packaging/delivery and not great after sales services. These two devices are in non working condition so you would need to get in touch with Jobet on how to get them working. Devices are - Dialyzer / psionic helmet and Dome protector.

After these I have some Hooten devices to sell.

Will update this thread as I get responses. regards everyone

email -- riws7 (at) fastmail (dot) fm

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Old radionic devices for sales

Postby sorynzar » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:56 pm

We've got a Facebook sales group which is more active, you might have better luck selling there https://www.facebook.com/groups/Aetheric/

Return to “For Sale & Wanted”