using the rates of the books

For general questions about Spooky Radionics
phil

using the rates of the books

Postby phil » Mon May 01, 2017 5:48 pm

Hi Adam.
I've read the rate books i found on your website.
In one i saw that for some homeopathic formulas the rates are to be use with a cc80 radionics machine (page 36 of the pdf file "copen homeopathic).
Can i use this rates with the spooky radionics ?
How to maje remedies with these formulas (tobacco for me, to stop smoking) with for rate in the formula ?? and this formula is it a good to help stop smoking.

Sorry for all thses questions but i'm a beginner and i'll have other in the future.

Friendly.

Phil

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: using the rates of the books

Postby sorynzar » Fri May 05, 2017 9:57 pm

It's all base 10 rates, so can be used on any base 10 radionics device like the spooky 3 dial. If it was the homeopathics book it was probably Nicotinum a homeopathic formula used to help quit smoking so you can use the rate as it is, but reduce it as shown in the manual under the rates section to fit the 3 dial.

If simply tobacco you can make a balance rate for it and imprint that, maybe even try imprinting tobacco see if that helps. I would suggest a constant broadcast of the rate and frequencies to your witness untill you start to notice a change.

I did make a quit smoking preset for Spooky2 database, but I've not had a lot of success with it. It did change the flavour of the vape liquid, so it must have done something. I know there is an old perscription depression medication which is sometimes used to quit smoking, If I can find it I'll try and digitally synthesise it for the software.

phil

Postby phil » Sat May 06, 2017 7:22 am

Hi Adam.
So formula i've seen is "tobacco remedy" in the copen homeopathic book (daphne indica, tabacum, silicea, natrum phos).
Thanks for your help again but in the book i don't se and aindication of the dillution of this formula.

Friendly.

Phil

phil

Postby phil » Sat May 06, 2017 7:40 am

HI agani adam.
So, if i want to bradocast constant to help, i'm not sure of what to do:

1) put a paper with my intention in the input plate or/ and rate the dials with the frequency i wnant and put a dna sample on the output plate and launch the general (schumann) spooky2 program

Am i right ??

Friendly.

Phil

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed May 10, 2017 10:01 pm

If you have Boost board attached to the generator you can use the manifestation program which would improve results, but for a simple set up what you describe is accurate.

phil

Postby phil » Thu May 11, 2017 10:09 am

Hi Again.

Again in my research of the good rates, i read some rates of the " organ & symptoms "book.

I undersood that to use the rates of disease i must balance it (like with "cancer" or for my case " inflammation of the small intestine").

But only for word like "intestine" what must i do ??

I f i want to broadcast frenquencies for old and strong diseases what can you advise me in term of duration of broadcast ??

Friendly.

Phil

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed May 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Long term broadcast for old diseases, weeks or months. Duration is dowsed by a practitioner. For cancer, I would suggest a balance rate, for intestines I would use as it is without balance.

phil

Postby phil » Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 am

HI Sorynzar and thanks for your answer
If i understand well, if a disease is named in the "rate name" i must balance it, and if the organ is only named in the "rate name" i mustn't balance it.

Right ?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:46 am

You can follow that rule. However, for a disease you can also use the rate as it is without balance. It would work on the like treats like principle of homeopathy. I find balance works better for it, but it is helpful to be able to use two types of method if required.

phil

Postby phil » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:27 pm

thanks again

Return to “Spooky Radionics General”