Long overdue

For questions and posts about the Spooky Radionics 12 dial device.
sorynzar
Site Admin

Long overdue

Postby sorynzar » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:23 am

We are still working hard to develop the 12 dial instrument. We now have some finalised schematics to begin prototyping with. Once we have checked the circuits and tweaked some components for improved bandwidth we can begin to design PCB's and actually assemble a fully functioning model for all to see. This has been evolving constantly for the past year, and will continue to do so.

The attached concept is a very rough draft, and has already seen new ideas added. For particular coil drivers we can implement at least two more tuning knobs to alter intensity for the sampling plate and imprinting plate which may allow for an analogue diagnostic use to detect the level of vitality in a sample for instance.

Spooky Radionics 12D layout concept FORUM.jpg
Spooky Radionics 12D layout concept FORUM.jpg (219.73 KiB) Viewed 7780 times

Plasmatron10

Re: Long overdue

Postby Plasmatron10 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Fantastic, am looking forward to getting this unit and experimenting with it, please hurry it up lol

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:13 pm

It will be a little while yet, but will be well worth the wait.

HansR

Postby HansR » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Cheers,

Transmit by now: ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzap >>> A few beers for the hardworking Sorynzar. :D

regards
Hans

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Thanks :) Any suggestions for features will be welcome. I thought to make the plates a little larger perhaps as well.

HansR

Postby HansR » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Hi Sorynzar,

Do you have some updated news on the 12 dial machine? how is it going? Any idea when the release will be announced?

kind regards
Hans

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Due to personal circumstances I am unable to work on the development and prototyping at the moment. To compound this I've had some issues with other engineers which means I'll probably end up designing all circuit components myself and bench testing each stage. Furthermore, the costs are sky high for development, some Ic's are £10 a piece, particularly codecs. When you are manufacturing hundreds per batch it gets expensive. Once I have a working prototype and all functions are working smoothly then I will update. In the meantime I will launch several accessories for the three dial which will greatly improve it's functions. The accessories will also work with the 12 dial eventually.

Cseti

Postby Cseti » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:19 am

Any updates on your 12 dial instrument ?

Return to “Spooky Radionics 12 Dial”