Ist build radionic 3 dial box misc questions

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
Tinkershop

Ist build radionic 3 dial box misc questions

Postby Tinkershop » Tue May 28, 2019 6:54 am

Hello to all!
I am currently building my first radionics unit and I have some questions about the construction.
1 when attaching the spiral coil to the witness plate which is also conductive should there be an insulative layer between the two? Does this apply to glass as well if that is the material or container being used such as a Pyrex beaker. If using glass, would the coil be constructed differently.
2 I am using the laminate from an older desktop for the stick plate. I observe that this material is very similar to phoenelic/ bakelite so my question is: would this make for an effective stick plate? The surface is slick and cleanable.
3 I am using an amplified/ dc powered computer speaker system with a bass speaker in addition to the left and right channel speakers. Would it be reasonable to use the bass speaker output for the stick plate or should I use the left and right output exclusively?
4 Can anyone point me in the right direction for an led that emits ultraviolet light source that wont break the bank?
5 I want to use a small wifi device antenna, do I need to make allocations for frequency differences since the wifi signals are different?
6 I have a very old tube type frequency generator from ww2 era. What frequency should be input for using this setup or should I not use it?
IMG_0207.JPG
Frequently generator
IMG_0207.JPG (1.39 MiB) Viewed 70 times

Well, thats alot more questions than I thought I had. Any tidbits of wisdom are greatly appreciated on this journey of discovery.
Tinkershop Aaron

spacetrav77

Re: Ist build radionic 3 dial box misc questions

Postby spacetrav77 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:23 pm

Hello,
wow that is quite a frequency generator, I would probably keep that unit for other purposes due to its size but hey a large setup could be fun to, I'm assuming that frequency gen must have a power amp section? if you can post rear terminal pics?

from what I've gathered a good place to start could be schumann resonance frequencies, in a theoretical attempt to sync to Nature's magnetic field. 7.83hz. looking at the broadcasting element... the frequency selection process is such a large topic, frequencies for the transmission into aether, ones for healing a person and frequency to support desired trend. I would suggest research electromedicine frequencies, and hopefully this will spark ideas.

please explain your intended audio system /speaker system connections.? not quite sure of your circuit layout I could make a few suggestions

lee

Tinkershop

Re: Ist build radionic 3 dial box misc questions

Postby Tinkershop » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Some pics of the build im working on
Attachments
20190609_095629.jpg
20190609_095629.jpg (1.67 MiB) Viewed 32 times
20190609_095558.jpg
20190609_095558.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 32 times
20190609_095620.jpg
20190609_095620.jpg (1.72 MiB) Viewed 32 times