Cosmiculture Pipe

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
JosephMax

Re: Cosmiculture Pipe

Postby JosephMax » Fri May 06, 2011 7:43 pm

sorynzar wrote:In your double blind experiment Joseph, I take it your daughter knows which group is A & B, but is unaware of which group is treated?

Yes, that's the set-up for true double-blind protocol. And I will be unaware of which plot of the garden she planted 'A' seeds in, and which she planted 'B' seeds in. The plots will be designated "east" and "west" (though they are right next to each other.)

As an update to your experiment, you should use seeds from one sunflower in order to rule out genetics, for what will probably be a mega batch of sunflowers in your treated group.

I don't have that capability, as the seeds were purchased from the Bee Project people in packets (For their research in bee population decline, they want all experimenters to use the same genetic strain of sunflowers.) Hopefully the Bee Project has standardized the genetic strain of the seeds they sell, which would be proper protocol for their purpose as well as mine. In fact, that's why it occurred to me to use these seeds for my experiments. (That, and sunflowers are VERY easy to measure the growth rates of!)

So what I've done is buy three packets, which I will mix together to randomize the selection, then divide into two groups.
Last edited by JosephMax on Fri May 06, 2011 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Fri May 06, 2011 7:46 pm

sorynzar wrote:Thats one monster corn crop right there!

Oh, I should point out that John is well over six feet tall himself, which should give you an idea of the scale.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Fri May 06, 2011 8:24 pm

I don't have that capability, as the seeds were purchased from the Bee Project people in packets (For their research in bee population decline, they want all experimenters to use the same genetic strain of sunflowers.) Hopefully the Bee Project has standardized the genetic strain of the seeds they sell, which would be proper protocol for their purpose as well as mine. In fact, that's why it occurred to me to use these seeds for my experiments. (That, and sunflowers are VERY easy to measure the growth rates of!)

So what I've done is buy three packets, which I will mix together to randomize the selection, then divide into two groups.

Yeah, you would have thought the seeds would be from the same genetic group if it is their intention to popularize that.

They are easy to measure, and very fast growers. One thing which will affect them is light. If they are planted against a wall, they tend to grow taller towards the light, while those planted in direct sunlight will not reach the same height.

DocThom

Postby DocThom » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:54 am

Hi, al!~

Here are some pic's of a cosmic pipe I built after the design of Hugh Lovel:

[img]
Finished%20Pipe.jpg
[/img]

[img]
Cosmic%20Pipe%20Winding%20II.jpg
[/img]

Cosmic Pipe Well.jpg
Cosmic Pipe Well.jpg (25.04 KiB) Viewed 3846 times

I used coated magnetic wire for the windings. I also used DT quartz crystals and germaine diodes inline between the top and bottom modules. I use the biodynamic formulas BD 500 and BD 501 to broadcast to my garden and yard.

Regards
Doc
Attachments
Cosmic Pipe Winding II.jpg
Cosmic Pipe Winding II.jpg (36.96 KiB) Viewed 3846 times
Finished Pipe.jpg
Finished Pipe.jpg (29.24 KiB) Viewed 3846 times

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Thanks for sharing. Have you found it effective in broadcasting a treatment to your yard? Any noticeable results?

DocThom

Postby DocThom » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:22 am

Hi, Adam!

I have just recently completed the cosmic pipe project and have not given it a fair trial at this point. I cannot comment at this time regarding results. I will says the cosmic pipe had a very friendly feel to it and creates a positive atmosphere. The winding in the photograph is a heavier gauge coated magnetic wire and was the first winding I made. I did not dis-assemble the core, so it was handy for a photo. I decided on a finer ga wire (20 ga) for the winding that is actually in the completed pipe. I have been intrigued by Hieronymus and his work for seveal years. I have visited Lakemount, GA, where he did his research with his Cheerokee bride, and have read the biographical material that Bill Jensen has put together. Peter Kelly took over the property after Hieronymus passed, and today Ed Kelly, Peter's son still manages the research and continues to build excellent insturments.

Ed is a fine fellow and I always enjoy chatting with him.

I'll keep my experimental results updated regarding the cosmic pipe. I expect great things to happen!

Regards, Doc

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Thanks for keeping us posted Doc. I know Joseph speaks highly of Ed Kelly. It would be good to get him over here on the forum at some point.

DocThom

Postby DocThom » Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:03 am

Hi, all!

Here is a website that describes the Hugh Lovel quantum field broadfield:

http://issuepedia.org/wikiup/d/de/Qubrcaster.pdf

This is a great design that I have enjoyed building.

Regards, Doc

DocThom

Postby DocThom » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:00 am

Hi, all

Reference the previous post, it looks like you need to reduce the the size of the page (upper browser to 100%) before the page shows up.

Doc

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Ah yes Iv'e seen that. I think Joseph sent/posted it once.

Return to “Radionics”