3 Dial Handheld

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
cp1

3 Dial Handheld

Postby cp1 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm

A hand held 3 dial radionics line of sight 'blaster'(for lack of a better name at the moment). Yes, I know its pvc plastic but I did not want to drill into any of my project boxes yet as I need some practice with all of this, its been a long time it feels like and I let someone borrow my brad nailer so I cant build a box right now.

The copper cap in the back is the witness well. The tip will be a mobius wrapped single point quartz most likely. The small stick pad is a thin copper sheet with an even thinner layer of beeswax(which most likely will need to be replaced every so often). The internal circuit will be based on Sorynzars V1.1 Cosimano remake, but with no output jack. I have an input jack sitting here but I have not drilled the holes yet. There will 2 of the simple wrapped (green in picture) quartz in the circuit as seen in the 'simple 3 dial' diagram. Nothing is soldered or glued down yet, but I have it all right here on the dining room table trying not to make too much of a mess so my wife doesn't get mad. hahaha I have not completely decided on everything yet, just going with it. I cannot seem to find my box of knobs though, so for the next while they will be bare metal sticks.

Tips, comments, suggestions appreciated.

cp1

Re: 3 Dial Handheld

Postby cp1 » Sat May 07, 2011 12:37 am

I am looking around trying to find some type of box to use instead of that pvc water gasket thing. I am still going to use it, but for a different project at another date. Most likely a 1 dial, same witness well, same front mobius quartz, but the other 2 holes will be input/output.

I just finished soldering all the dials to the coiled crystals, either waiting for the silicone around the witness well to dry and trying anyways or going to keep looking for a box.

Any suggestions for project boxes? I have some plastic and some metal ones, but they are all small like the size of a zapper.

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Sat May 07, 2011 1:09 am

Here's a small phenolic box, roughly 4x3x2 inches:

http://www.jpmsupply.com/servlet/the-30 ... 4-x/Detail

And here's a larger one, roughly 7x5x3 (this is what I built my Three-Dial Device into):

http://www.jpmsupply.com/servlet/the-30 ... -16/Detail

They're made of Bakelite, so they're a perfect substitute for wood, with good eloptic properties.

And quite reasonably priced!

The same seller has ABS plastic boxes too:

http://www.jpmsupply.com/servlet/the-En ... Categories
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Sat May 07, 2011 1:10 am

BTW, building a device into one of those outdoor conduit boxes was a great idea!
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

cp1

Postby cp1 » Sat May 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Using the conduit box for a 1 dial with dual ouput and single input. I sanded down the plastic and plan to paint the whole thing with gold leaf before I solder everything in. Here's a pic so far

Here is the prototype for the 3 dial. Its a bit sloppy, but its mostly taped right now not soldered as I am not keeping this ugly box. hahaha

Guts

I am trying something a bit different. It just kind of happened. The witness plate is a first surface mirror, equal on both sides. The plate behind the box is a granite tile with a layer of mica infused cotton sheet then 2 copper plates were attached and the wires taped to the copper. On top of the copper sheets are pieces of ultraperm, which is a 80% nickel & 20% iron alloy. Left plate runs to the first dial/witness plate and the other runs into the stick plate.

Here the granite "return plate" is on top of the witness plate. As to repeat the image of the witness into infinity and repeatedly bounce the information back into the circuit.

cp1

Postby cp1 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 pm

The first layer of gold leaf on the 1 dial is finished. Going to add another layer, buff it a bit then spray some clear epoxy over the gold parts. After that I will solder up the guts. Going to try and make it 'clean' as possible on the inside.

Found these "nesting boxes" the other day, $5 for 3 boxes I think it was. Very thin, light wood. I see lots of potential with these.
I am thinking possibly something along the lines of Orgone 'nests' along the same idea of the stacks. And if it works at all well, finding some nice antique nesting dolls could make a very cool project.

Return to “Radionics”