an MP3 instead of a 14hz pulser?

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
key

an MP3 instead of a 14hz pulser?

Postby key » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Hello, All,
I mean to use an MP3 with radionic frequencies of the solfeggio type to feed my Power Succor Punch instead of the current 14hz pulser. Does anybody know if the wire attached to the crystal can be plugged into an MP3 and emit the frequency through the crystal just as it does when it is connected to a pulser?
Thanks for the help,
key

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: an MP3 instead of a 14hz pulser?

Postby sorynzar » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:54 pm

It's a 15Hz oscillator I built into the machine. I would only advise changing it if you, or someone you know is knowledgeable in electronics. You could keep the pulser circuit, and include the audio input, but as I've mentioned you will need an audio amp. My only concern is that the purge switch joins the two leads of the SP when in the on position, so this may short any audio device attached while it was operating.

key

Postby key » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Hello, Sorynzar,
I saw a post under Audio Input Orgone, where you explain that the signal goes into an amplifier and from there through a laser iodo into the crystal, is that so?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Yes, you can do it that way. It wasn't easy designing it, and its only experimental.

Return to “Radionics”