camera devices

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
rik

camera devices

Postby rik » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi everyone. My first post here, so I hope that this is the right place to be posting this. I'm really glad that this forum exists, and I've enjoyed seeing the projects everyone is working on. I love the free exchange of information going on.

I'm an artist, using the medium of photography to explore subjects relating to alchemy, magic and the paranormal. I've been working on some projects with Kirlian devices. For the past few months I've found myself reading about radionics and plan on making several devices. As a photographer, I've been particularly interested in the Ruth Drown and De La Warr "camera" devices.

I've found a few schematics for these online, on Rex Research or through Google books. These have been only a little bit helpful, as they seem to be lacking a bit of detail. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where to look for more detailed plans, diagrams or descriptions?

Thanks!

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: camera devices

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Hopefully these images may serve some use for you?

For some reason the forum wont let me upload them, so I made a PDF document out of them. Click below to download

ARD Time Camera.pdf
(273.63 KiB) Downloaded 1530 times

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Apart from the above, the camera devices are a bit out of my scope of knowledge. Hopefully someone else can jump in here with a bit of info :)

JosephMax

Postby JosephMax » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 am

Like Sorynzar, I've not had any experience in radionic photography. There is some information in Duncan Laurie's book, "The Secret Art".

Also, Peter at intuitiveearth.com/radionics.htm has information on radionic cameras posted, and if you write to him he may be able to give you some more leads. He may be the only live person I've ever communicated with who seemed to know something about the Delawarr cameras.

Sadly, a lot of that information has been lost or deliberately destroyed. The FDA went out of its way in the 1950s to hunt down and destroy as many of Ruth Drown's devices and papers as they could find. The foul treatment she got is second only to how they imprisoned and killed Wilhelm Reich. At least Drown got to live a few more penniless years after they let her out of prison before dying of a "heart attack".

Land of the free and home of the brave! Hurrah!

George and Marjorie Delawarr may have gotten sued in the UK by one disgruntled customer, but the government didn't murder them.
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

rik

Postby rik » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:12 am

Thank you both for all of the great information!

I ordered "The Secret Art" yesterday and expect it to arrive on Thursday, so I'm looking forward to it even more after hearing from people here.

The "Time Camera" plans are amazing! I'm adding this to my list of upcoming projects. Thank you!

I'm open to any more information that anyone might have. I feel like I have a ton of reading ahead of me, and a lot of building!

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Glad you got something out of it Rik. The link Joseph posted is worth a shot as the author has quite a bit of info on hand.

George and Marjorie Delawarr may have gotten sued in the UK by one disgruntled customer, but the government didn't murder them.

The government may seem to turn a blind eye, but the truth is they are so ruthless they can murder someone without anyone knowing. Yay for Democracy! The trouble with the CIA and their ilk is that they do like their theatrics. They'd take out an entire aircraft full of civilians just to kill one target!

Edit: There's a lot of flag words in this post, which will surely piss off some people at Langley, but hey ho. Glad you got something out of it Rik. The link Joseph posted is worth a shot as the author has quite a bit of info on hand.

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:09 pm

JosephMax wrote:Sadly, a lot of that information has been lost or deliberately destroyed. The FDA went out of its way in the 1950s to hunt down and destroy as many of Ruth Drown's devices and papers as they could find. The foul treatment she got is second only to how they imprisoned and killed Wilhelm Reich. At least Drown got to live a few more penniless years after they let her out of prison before dying of a "heart attack".

This FDA seems to be the department of consensus reality enforcement? Kind of a Spanish Inquisition?!
Do they still act so dogmatically today?

FrancisMaxino

Postby FrancisMaxino » Thu May 03, 2018 4:08 am

Return to “Radionics”