A device I made

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
miguel_acedo

A device I made

Postby miguel_acedo » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Hello, I am new in this post, some time ago I started studing about radionics and with the information I get, I designed a radionics machine, I designed it to be a portable machine, has 3 dials, the withness plate, a sample plate, the sticky pad, output área 3 dials, it has an erase button that activates a UV light inside the machine in order to erase the energy that a quartz inside the machine could have absorved, and also a slot to insert magnetic form cards, I use the Sai Sanjeevini Cards, and also some Sai Ram cards.

If you have any suggestions in order to improve it would be great.

Sorry for my english :?
MRP1.jpg
This is the machine closed, it´s about 5 x 5 inches
MRP1.jpg (64.1 KiB) Viewed 3503 times

MRP1-2.jpg
The parts of the machine, sorry they are in spansh
MRP1-2.jpg (47.65 KiB) Viewed 3503 times

MRP1-3.jpg
The slot for the magnetic form cards
MRP1-3.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 3503 times

JosephMax

Re: A device I made

Postby JosephMax » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:50 pm

Nice artistic design.

I thought of using a hinged "swing-down" stick pad in a design, but I was always worried that it wouldn't work well putting finger pressure on the pad without something under it to support it. When you rub the stick pad on your device, does it push the main part of the box off the table? (I suppose if you only use a pendulum, it's not an issue.)
•••••• Joseph Max – Aetheric Artist •••••••
•••• http://josephmax.wordpress.com ••••

miguel_acedo

Re: A device I made

Postby miguel_acedo » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:06 am

Hello, there is not a problem with that, when the cover is full open is very stable and since you don´t need to make a lot of pressure on it ,it does not move.

Return to “Radionics”