Radionic Workout Supplement

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Hello,

Months ago I had brought up that I was using a custom device to copy medications and create remedies. One of the remedies I was making was a workout supplement. In addition to it turning out to be a serviceable performance booster I have been able to add Bach remedies to the mix to provide me with the focus, energy and stamina to make it through with cycles to spare!

During the 6 to 8 month development I have had a more than curious following in my local area. This has given way to a small test group who have seen extraordinary results from their workouts.

Each blank pill is carefully layered with a different energy at different times and then a final dosing with a mixture of Bach remedies is performed.

Here is what my finished product looks like:

If you desire to see it more, check out my site and my pitch at :

http://gettinghyper.com

I am in no way trying to sell anything. I am hoping to get thoughts and ideas from others and hopefully motivate those who need it. I am excited as this seems as though it will be another physical manifestation for me brought on by Radionics..

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Radionic Workout Supplement

Postby sorynzar » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:57 am

Seems like a good idea, there's a lot of scope with this principle.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:55 am

It is one of many prospects I have on the horizon this year! I have since taken the 6 radionic components and their rates and have 'sigilized' them into a geometric shape. This is what I am now using as my trend when treating the tablets. Making the symbol card has gotten me interested in building a card reader to store future trends on.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:59 am

Keep us posted with your experiments. Quite a few people program holographic cards, but I find a quartz crystal or pure water more effective.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:32 am

I'm way ahead of you! :D I will post pics of what I mean this weekend!

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:10 am

ImageThis is not up to snuff yet...

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk

KandleA

Postby KandleA » Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Hi, yea keep us posted. Personally, I'd be interested in a Memory pill. To improve short-term memory. That will help with studies. Healthy mind, better body, increased income. Mind/Brain First. Mind/Brain and Body Work Out Pill. The Smart/smarter Pill. I'm so Excited. Wait, can I remember...uh, ummm, :roll: help! I need my Smart Pill Now! :lol: :lol:

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:26 am

Well I had a string of good fortune and traded the product and site away to some one else... I am still tinkering with pills and other Radionic goods.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:31 am

Kandle,

If you are interested in a remedy tailored specifically to you and your goals, I would be happy to assist in making some for you.

SSagey

Postby SSagey » Mon May 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Hey realityphantom, are you still tinkering around remedies and pills? This sounds like something I'm interested in. :D

Return to “Radionics”