Radionics Server Online

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
InBetween

Radionics Server Online

Postby InBetween » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Could you imagine a radionics machine, fully functional with PK (TRNG) analysis, a database of remedies, a scheduling for distant treatment, all available online?

Today with the easy programmable microcomputers like Arduino or Raspberry Pi such a vision could become real. Then the user is the operator, just to a remotely device.
The user would register as new user, login, select the type of analysis and a true random number generator would provide some hints for a remedy. Or he selects one manually, by browsing the database or searching for a key word. Then he selects a treatment mode, schedules it, for example repeating a broadcasting of 2 minutes each day or week and then log off. A email would inform him or her of the treatment occurred.

The treatment is not only for humans, but for pets too, agriculture, buildings, events and so on.

What do you think about this idea?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Radionics Server Online

Postby sorynzar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:03 pm

I like the cloud based functionality. However, I'm not sure allowing an RNG to blanket select treatment is too great, as that's what a lot of systems do and the results, are, well... random. I've seen some work hooked up to only a resistor instead of skin contacts. I think there's scope, but also I think the PK aspect needs working on. RNG could be the answer, but I don't think it's as simple as it's currently being employed.

InBetween

Postby InBetween » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:36 am

sorynzar wrote:... the results, are, well... random. ...

You're right. The results are random. But I could observe real interesting "random" results, like the selection of a "small remedy" out of a homeopathic remedies list, which hit the nail on the head. This was a so rare remedy and it covered all symptoms, plus it delivered new insights into the essence of the case. And this happens in 80% of all cases.
I still analyze the result by reading the materia medica. Nevertheless, I think here is PK involved, therefore I try to build good TRNG based on zener diodes and analog amplifiers in order to get random number based on quantum noise ... a state where our mind can imprint a certain order.

I have to admit that I have also observed that sometimes results are absolutely useless. This happens when I'm tired or when I'm ill. So the operator has a huge effect on the outcome of the random numbers and their meaning. On the other way, even if I am tired or ill, but a friend ask me to analyze his energy and which homeopathic remedy could help him to get a better health, it seems to produce excellent results. I see here a pattern. It does not only depend on you as operator, but also on the willingness of the "target" to get a insight in his state of mind and health. If the patients are willing to "know", then it produces also good results.

For example I made this strange experience repeatedly during the last weeks, that if I make a analyze attempt on homeopathic remedies based on chemical elements (on a periodic table) with the help of the random number generator, it produced non useful results each time when the patient needed a remedy like Thuja or Silicea. If they have something to hide, then the machine hides the result too. But this happens only with Thuja, sometimes with Silicea (because they are related in some way). Thuja is a remedy for people with secrets. The PK effect produced by the patient on the machine produces a strange cloud of absolute useless data, even so useless that it is mathematical not possible for a random process.

InBetween

Re: Radionics Server Online - a smartphone as a stick pad

Postby InBetween » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:46 pm

A smartphone could be used as a stick pad. You log into the Radionics Server Online, clicking on "Use your smartphone as a stick pad" and you get a QR Code on the screen which links to a stick pad page for the smartphone. The movement of the fingers on the smartphone will record coordinates and the time between each coordinate point and when it registers a "stick" it sends this information back to the server online and you will see the result on the screen.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:27 pm

The thermal noise from the Zener breakdown is the correct way to go, that can be computed into true random numbers.

An interesting project which I think needs work is reverse rate lookup as well, so if someone cold scans a rate, they can put the number in and it correlates the number with the nearest match. Someone did this recently and it was only one digit out and corresponded to the treatment location, but an automated system would be much easier to use. It is a huge task to digitalise all the available rates from hard copy publications but it would be worth it.

The QR code function would need an android, windows or IOS app to log the coordinates from the touch screen, and the app would then parse the information to the server. The problem is designing it so that it doesn't look like a key logger which would cause security problems.

pelicanbill

Postby pelicanbill » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:59 am

It is a huge task to digitalise all the available rates from hard copy publications but it would be worth it.
These days it is not too bad, but the problem is the amount of time needed to scan the pages into a computer. The current software is very good at recognising the digits/text as long as the scan itself is good.

I would be happy to try to produce a text file from a scanned image to find out the quality of the result.
Aliexpress.com has many document scanners used in banks etc which can produce quality reproductions of book pages etc.

Return to “Radionics”