A wearable radionics device?

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.

A wearable radionics device?

Postby sorynzar » Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:36 pm

I know there were such things as radionics socks, but while browsing for a particular type of rune ring (PM me if you know of any good ones) I came across some interesting looking rings from Alchemy gothic.: http://www.alchemygothic.com/online-catalogue.html?agpage=c_59_0_Gothic_Rings.html

R147.jpg
GMT Feromonic Field Detector
R147.jpg (19.76 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

R149.jpg
Hi-Voltage Toric Generator Ring
R149.jpg (22.82 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

An absurd thought came to mind, how about a Radionics ring, a combination of a dial and copper coil transmitter, much in the same style as the Alchemy gothic rings, except real working micro components, and combined. It could be powered by bio electricity, using an anode and a cathode. This would generate about half a volt. There is some interesting possibilities here.

~S~
"If it can be imagined, it exists"
"It is easy to disprove the impossible. Instead, go out to prove the impossible"

==> http://www.BerkanaPath.com <==
sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: A wearable radionics device?

Postby Alastan » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 pm

This is an intriguing idea.

I'd certainly be interested in giving it a try.

Have you further considered applying sacred geometry to it? I have considered creating three day, radionic devices with aspects of sacred geometry. Anything from making the device in the shape of the golden mean, which would be very possible, to incorporating pentagrams, perfect ones, into the design. Its an idea you might consider using.

Now, how you got this working would be quite fascinating. Would you build them by hand? And how would they be used? Simply 'focus' your intent on the ring itself? Its a GREAT idea, but lots of things need to be worked out, since its design and use would be highly unconventional.

This would basically be a 'miniaturization' of radionic devices.
Alastan

Postby sorynzar » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:39 am

Absolutely, sacred geometry could easily be applied into all forms of radionics. I use pyramids, but as stand alone devices, toroids, hexagons etc.

Yes it would basically be a minute radionics device, but with one dial. and one plate connected to the user, on the base of the ring, perhaps? I assume it would be a directional amplifier of intention, with the eloptic energy being amplified by the coil and traveling along to the tip of the finger to be projected. All ideas at the moment, no working models, yet :-D
"It is easy to disprove the impossible. Instead, go out to prove the impossible"

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby Alastan » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:36 am

Putting this out there.
Have you thought of taking a page from other radionic forms, and foregoing the dial? With the 3D nature of the radionics in question, I believe that a rate would best be found via a 3D solution.
And we both know that there are countless ways to find the rate, so why not be creative and make a new one, specifically for this device? I don't think a dial will be very workable in this case.

Furthermore, you could, if you wish, span the radionic device over multiple rings. There is an idea that would expand the possibilities. Miniaturizing is all well and good, but perhaps one step at a time.

A fascinating part of this to me is your introduction of the electricity and voltage into the equation. I have NO idea how would you do it, so I think this is very interesting. Although as someone who knows energy work, I don't think stimulating electricity would be that much of an issue...
Alastan

Postby sorynzar » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:45 pm

If you have an idea for taking the rate without the dial please let me know. Something just jumped to mind, pulse rate monitor. When the stick is reached a blip occurs on the monitor, this could be used to augment the output? This would require power other than bio electricity to run it.

With reference to the voltage, the bio electricity will be amplified by the coil, this would then enhance your transmission abilities, perhaps we do not need the dial for this to work as you say. Your intention is carried via the nervous electrical system. This is then picked up via the anode and cathode across the ring, fed around the small gauge coil and back to the cathode. During this process, The intention is being transmitted to a greater degree than it would be if there was no coil. The only reason a tuning device would be included is to modulate the wave form. In theory the wave emitted would be sinusoidal and depending on which hand the ring was placed, a certain side of the brain would receive an electrical boost. This I found out when doing my rods of ra experiments, on the meditation site. The side of body the zinc band was placed lit up, and this changed when it was moved to the other side. This may only work across the body, there is no telling if it would work on just one side with such a small saline bridge.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby Alastan » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 am

Well, I'm thinking of that image you posted above, the ring with the dial on top of it. That would be conspicuous.

Have you thought of a creating a movable wider, thinner ring, over the original banded ring? A part that you could turn around the voltage, to acquire a sort of 'rate'. It would have that same circular nature, but be even more compact. If your having trouble visualizing, think washer and screw. Although this time, the screw is the original ring with the coil and such, while the washer is the dial so to speak. But your turn the washer, not the screw.

Tough to make an analogy for it. :|

I'm trying to think outside the box, but I generally use a sigil that operates as the perfect rate(with great success), so I haven't really hit this problem. This is what I meant by foregoing the initial issue. I was introduced to this solution by a friend of mine.

Physically, I'm trying to hold my tongue on all this cathode, amplification, and voltage talk. I am completely ignorant of this subject, and have little experience and not expertise to speak of. If you have some sort of newbie guide or resource, that could explain all these uses to me, I'd appreciate it.

Radionics was one of the first fields I hit, but I was lucky enough to be introduced, and have success with, symbolic radionics, before getting mired in the physical goods, specifically those concerned with frequency and such.
Alastan

Postby sorynzar » Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:14 pm

I think you are thinking of the spinner rings, you know the fixed centre with the outer ring which spins on bearings? It is a good idea. I like the whole steampunk thing with the coil ring though, it just looks menacing :-D I could easily get some CAD designs drawn up for two metal plates with the right diameter centre hole to fit one of my fingers (need to find the right one for energy transfer). For a protoype I could just connect them using threaded rods and spacers, weave the coil in and out, and hook up to the electrodes.

The anode and cathode are essentialy electrodes. The anode is the positive, and the cathode negative. The body is the salt cell with the bio electrical current entering the anode and returnin to the body via the cathode, just like a battery powered circuit. In some cases the cathode becomes positve and the anode negative, but It would not really matter with just an inductor coil attached.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby Alastan » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Thanks for the info.

And thats what I was looking for! A SPINNER ring!

Use the spinning part as the dial, as opposed to something bulkier and more intrusive!
Alastan

Return to Radionics