Super Simple Wishing Machine

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
Flagg707

Super Simple Wishing Machine

Postby Flagg707 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:24 am

Hello everyone. I ran across the "Super Simple Wishing Machine" recently and decided to build one. I wanted to share some pictures here for any thoughts or feedback. The 9 volt connections are from Radio Shack. I ordered the pre-amp off ebay (wound up with a model M040N instead of M040 - hope that won't make much of a difference). The "input plate" is a 2 inch by 4 inch copper plate with plastic buttons on each corner lifting it above the surface of the box to allow for the alligator clips to attach. The antenna was liberated from an old radio:

Here is the pre-amp:

And here is the "machine" assembled:

I will do a "validation run" on a small but important-to-me item to see how it performs. Any thoughts or suggestions from those who've built it or something similar are appreciated.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: Super Simple Wishing Machine

Postby sorynzar » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:56 pm

I like to test them on small unimportant things. You need to be able to detach from the intention, if it's very important to you it is more difficult without practice.

Flagg707

Re: Super Simple Wishing Machine

Postby Flagg707 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:37 am

Thanks for that tip. I hope to report on results of my first "wish" in the near future.

Return to “Radionics”