Copen EVP/CC/80/8

A forum for you to share and receive advice/guidance on your new radionics projects.
kfun3190

Copen EVP/CC/80/8

Postby kfun3190 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:39 am

Hey people.got a remake of this device.great piece of equipment.anybody have any clues on how to build the memory chips for the memory switchs?i speak directly to the guy that pieces them together and of coarse i didnt expect him to draw it out for me.lol.but on RS Electronics is the site for their chip needs.any one here constructed a device to combine multiple rates at once?i cant stand single rate machines.my aspect of work never gets done without complex remedies.MY immune system rem. alone is 12 rates at a broad, non-individual specific formula.so im looking for some advice on the chipsets for constructing a multi-memory system.

any takers?

I thought of opening it up but worried of some safety mech, tight wiring coming undone.
You've just been...Broadcasted

falcott

Re: Copen EVP/CC/80/8

Postby falcott » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Hi, I think that the "8" on the end of the instrument's model number (EVP/CC/80/8) means that it has 8 memories built in already. I'm not familiar with the design of this instrument, but if it has an input socket, perhaps you can make a module that stores rates, and plug it in.

Return to “Radionics”