How should I test these devices?

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
AnnAba

How should I test these devices?

Postby AnnAba » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi!

Since radionic machines can be so expensive, I decided to build my own!
I have never tried this before, so I built one that is electric and one that is powered with an orgone amplifier.
What is a good way to try them? :mrgreen:
Someone told me a good test is to manifest something simple, like a girl in pink shoes?

r1.JPG
box 1
r1.JPG (216.24 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

r2.JPG
box 2
r2.JPG (197.64 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

11873809_10207586298478319_9031431584781699744_n.jpg
11873809_10207586298478319_9031431584781699744_n.jpg (53.3 KiB) Viewed 4622 times

Live and be happy!

sorynzar
Site Admin

Re: How should I test these devices?

Postby sorynzar » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:54 pm

:) I told you to manifest something simple on the Facebook page. That was Austin Osman Spares example for proving sigil magic to yourself. I've done it multiple times. Anything simple is worth a shot, and something you aren't attached to the outcome of.

One example, I chose was to see red tyres, not there's no specific as it gives more scope to manifest, so I just noticed outside a shop one day a BMX bike with red tyres, I could have easily seen something like red tyres around a race track. I think that took about a week to manifest.

Another was a variation on the pink shoes, so I said to see a woman in a pink coat. a few days later I walked into a room and there was a female character in TV wearing a pink coat. Same trend running still, a day after that I glanced out of the window and there was a car driving past, and the driver was wearing a pink coat.

It's these sort of simple, insignificant manifestations that help to prove to yourself, that your machine works, and also to help connect you to it, and improve the machines performance, as ultimately it's an extension of you.

Once you try a few simple manifestations like this, they start to manifest quicker, then you can move onto the more complex tasks. It's like training a muscle. You need to keep up the practice, or you may lose it, but with each session you get stronger, and your abilities improve.

freodheric

Postby freodheric » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:00 pm

Hi AnnAba,

I really like the look of your machines. Are those wooden jewelry boxes housing them?
Also, what schematics did you use?

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:35 pm

Oskar Jungell, I'm sharing your video here so everyone can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8_-0zZWoVg

sweetmonc

Postby sweetmonc » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:24 am

AnnAba wrote:Hi!

Since radionic machines can be so expensive, I decided to build my own!

Thanx for uploading the pics. :!:

mrdee0

Postby mrdee0 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:20 am

It is with great delight when I hear of people making their own devices. I think its now going on three years that I came to this forum and was inspired and helped to create my own device. My thoughts were to create the device for money. After it was built I programmed it and left it. It worked extremely fast- and is still working. I had thought to build other devices but still haven't got round to doing so. Meanwhile my original device continues to work. My old posts are still around here so you could read more about it. Anyway I haven't really answered the question asked but hope that is okay!

Thunnar

Postby Thunnar » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:27 am

Oskar's homemade wish machines don't seem to work very well. :lol:

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:53 pm

If you think about it they do, because he doesn't want them to work ;-) There's the paradox. As a sceptic one should not accept either argument until they have applied rigorous testing to an accepted standard and given the study a chance to reach a satisfactory conclusion. A test should be made at least 5 times so that an average can be deduced. It's basic scientific protocol. Oskar went into this with a fixed idea that to his mind radionics is a load of crap. He built the boxes, but did not deduct, what I can very loosely call his study with an open and fair investigation as genuine sceptical enquiry would.

realityphantom

Postby realityphantom » Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 pm

It's a shame he walks through life putting so much energy into not believing in himself.... It explains the almost depressing narrative of his videos.

What a waste of effort Oskar...

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:57 pm

If he applied his film making talent to something more constructive he he'd be better off. As it stands he came here and to other radionics groups in order to dupe people. He made some nice looking boxes, but never genuinely applied any effort to validate his results.

Return to “Radionics”