Dowsing Charts

This is the general category, if you can't find a category to match your topic, this is where it belongs.
freodheric

Dowsing Charts

Postby freodheric » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:51 pm

Is anyone aware of any software available that allows easy creation of fan-type charts for pendulum dowsing? I have Inkscape, but the learning curve seems a bit steep;
there just aren't enough hours in a day for me to learn everything I wish to learn. There is online chart creation, but the cost is per chart. Hopefully, I can find something along the lines of "plug-and-print".

intentional passerby

Re: Dowsing Charts

Postby intentional passerby » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:59 pm

Hy I am new to this but I will try...
I made my antenna using Extensions-> Render->L systems using rule f=a[+f][f][-f] 30°left and right angle order 3.
Here it is (whole device, didn't want to pluck antenna out)
download/file.php?id=450

But I am unsure, maybe you would want Render->Polar grid (i.e. Bovis scale)? If so, ctrl+shift+L is for layers (to put one over the other or if you wish: wing it) (put white rectangular(s) for censorship), snap center bounding boxes, "subdivision per major circular divisions" =1="angle divisions at Centre", change "major circular divisions spacing" to expand, "angular divisions" to change number of slats and "major circular divisions" for fun... To change incremental spacing, so it doesn't looks exponential, you need to ctrl+u it ((ctrl+g)^-1) to change filling from no fill to white then layer it.

Hope it helps

Learning curve of inkscape is steep but is has fast saturation. Reminds me of metglas :lol:

Return to “General”