Waves of Shapes - Bovis Scale - Seals as Circuits

A place to discuss all aspects of radionics.
aetom

Waves of Shapes - Bovis Scale - Seals as Circuits

Postby aetom » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Hi,

i thought the subject of "Shape Power"(Waves of Shapes), Bovis Scale, Seals/Energy signatures as circuits might interest some of you.

From what i've seen each of these subjects are rarely discussed on english forums and even less experimented on.

Studied carefully and understanding the concepts, they could even be adapted in Magickal practices.

Shape Power/Shapes of Waves:

Shape Power known in french as "Ondes de Formes" (litteraly translated: Ondes=waves de=of Formes=Shapes) is the name that has been given to the nature of waves/vibrations that comes from shapes.

the wavelenght of such waves is weak in intensity and supposedly close to the light wavelenght and could be even shorter.

Two french researchers L. Chaumery and A. de Bélizal documented one wave in particular the "negative green" which is the shortest wave, the radiation is extremely powerful and act as a dessicant on the organisms.

The Negative Green has two frequencies:

Purely Magnetic - THE beneficial vibration

Purely Electric - THE nocive vibration

To illustrate the importance and the uses of shapes i'll briefly discuss the "witnesses"

In radiesthesia "witnesses" define something that remind, his or represent in any way the subject of the research, and the closest the witness to the subject the strongest the energetic link will be (ie: a lock of hair of a missing person)

The witnesses must be carefully selected and checked (ie: with a pendulum)

words can be used, as with time they will acquire by resonance the connexion to the subject, the difficulty here was both the time and the strenght of the connexion to the subject.

This is where the decagon shape comes in:

this shape accelerate the "materialisation" of the witness placed in it's center, and can even "imprint" (the french word is "impregnation" as the information is sent to) to the substance placed on top of the word (such as water and inert powder) the influence of the witness.

an other important point is that if placed long enough (checked with the pendulum) in the center of the decagon all previous influences of the witness are erased, and only remains what has been defined

The Servranx brothers mention this experience:

Two copper mass of 30gr of identical shapes checked to be excellent witness of "copper" and in resonance with each other.

one of them is taken and on it a sticker is applied with the mention "ceylan tea" and the mass is placed in the center of a decagon (12cm radius) for half on hour, the other mass is left to rest.

now the mass is removed from the decagon and checked and show no resonance of "copper" with the other mass.

one researcher pointed that the method of impregnation/imprinting and it's implication can remind one of the consecration in traditional magick.

Others shapes are also used and mentioned, to cite a few:

The Magnetron, The Seal of Salomon (the lenght of time NEED to be checked before use), Herrinckx Lozenge, and The Concentrical Circle.

The Bovis Scale (BU= Bovis Unit):

created by André Bovis is a mean of measure for all things (organisms, to words, to drawings,etc...), it measure the vibrationary strenght ("taux vibratoire" in french which is not the same term)

in general the scale goes like this: 0-1000-2000-3000-4000-5000-6000-7000-8000-9000-10000
numbers above 10000 can be marked or asked mentally.

humans in general goes from 6000 to 9000, highly spiritual places goes above 10000

some researchers stop at 10000 to 18000 other goes to the millions.

The closer to zero and below is detrimental to life.

to see an exemple of a chart check: http://www.landspurg.com/img/10/vibralim.png

Below is purely an experimental approach as to my knowledge no detailed working as been using a method similar:

Seals as circuit:

check this link: http://keelynet.com/shapefor.htm

it reminds me of an account on a yahoo group of someone using a wishing machine in a goetic evocation and from what i've read the energy presence, was unusual, as opposed to more traditional method.

the wishing machine was mentioned in a book by G. Harry Stine for those interested by this:

infos: http://www.banffcentre.ca/wpg/nmsc/DarkPool/txt24.html

the machine: http://www.lifetechnology.org/images/wi ... chine1.gif

Have a nice day,

aetom.

aetom

Re: Waves of Shapes - Bovis Scale - Seals as Circuits

Postby aetom » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Three well known shapes documented by the Servranx brothers:

The Herrinckx Lozenges (emitter):

oriented on the magnetic north this graphic transmit any kind of influences toward the witness.

both must be placed in the middle of the graphic to start the transmission of influence(s).

Link (small image):

http://www.servranx.com/getattachment/3 ... desize=240

The Shield (psychic defensive mechanism):

ortiented on the magnetic north this graphic is particular in it's mechanism of action, as it stimulate subconscious mechanistm of defenses.

usually the witness is placed in the center for 10 minutes (equal 36 hours of action)

the preferred witness is "saliva on cotton pads" in closed small glass vial, photographs and hairs are not suggested.

The link (small image):

http://www.servranx.com/getattachment/9 ... desize=240

The Magnetron (Emettor-Receptor-Detector):

The graphic amplify and focus all influences/radiance.

The Servranx brothers mention this:

This graphic seem by his own shape only (with no external energy source) to enter instantly in resonance with radiesthesic effluences and amplify them to the maximum.

need to be checked with the pendulum.

The link (small image):

http://www.create-store.com/chtdata/v4/ ... D/A119.JPG

The Servranx brothers list different places for the witnesses and influences/substances for the magnetron.

Have a nice day,

aetom.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:33 pm

I based my Bio shield on the Servranx brothers work:
http://www.berkanapath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22

I wanted to print these shapes on to circuit boards and pulse frequencies through them, or radio frequencies. I think the effect would be greatly enhanced as opposed to simply drawing them onto paper.

aetom

Postby aetom » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Do you use a pendulum in your research? or a stick pad? (no rates) if not i suggest you do if you decide to design machines.

from what i've read in your previous posts you prefer to harness conventional or know energy sources to radionic devices, still from my research these energies does not "drive" such devices.

when each parts enter in resonance with each other some kind of connection is attained, a powerfull energy source is just "that" (an energy source) if there none to little resonance.

once again i'll mention the Servranx brothers (they've also built machines), and the account of a machine a woman built using a pendulum.

i'll briefly discuss the parts:

a plastic box circled inside with iron plate a lozenge made with the same plate goes inside.
triangles of different colors in cellophane are placed on each other forming an hexagram, on top of them a glass tube filled with small quartz pieces and incense.

on the north part of the lozenge a beeswax ball is placed.

to stop the propagation of negative waves emitting from the machine numbers are written on the sides of the box.

This machine require very precise construction measures and placement.

from my point of view in the radionic field, the dials looks like "remains", it gives the mind something to do, as the resonances might already be at work and blocked/limited till a rate is obtained.

some machines might require batteries and other quartz, magnets, drawn symbols, fluids, ionizer or even sounds.

the present shapes (boxes) and overall designs might VASTLY limit the emissions and resonances of such devices.

i've read somes posts regarding "symbolic machines", and while i agree regarding drawn machine such as the hieronymous machine drawn as being infused by the will of the operator, waves of shapes does NOT require ANYTHING except themsleves as they influences, attract and emitt constantly.

Runes are an excellent exemple of this.

the influences of waves of shapes can be extremely powerful, the french researcher Léon Chaumery died because of it (Negative Green)

Let me know of what you've learned from your research.

aetom.

aetom

Postby aetom » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

This is a picture of Belizal and somes of his "machines" (the waves of shapes emitted are extremely powerful and dangerous)

link: http://www.mindtron.net/belizal2/2%20Belizal.jpg

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Some of Belizals machines look impressive, is it easy to harness their power?

If we want an example of a potential radionics machine utilising shape power, then perhaps the pyramids at Giza specifically are a fine example?

I do agree that there is an unknown or subtle energy being employed in radionics instruments. My point was that the scientific community has trouble accepting radionics machines as viable instruments because they cannot quantify its operation.

I have a feeling that static or back ground noise/white noise is an overtone, and or carrier for subtle eloptic/orgone energy. I can only link this theory to various paranormal effects where static has been attributed, specifically natural free standing electric fields?

It is my view that a radionics machine should be a harmonious blend between known and quantifiable technology, and current "pseudo scientific" theories, which if explored in depth can be proven to be at least tangible.

Too often people make claims on the internet that XY=Z, but give no explanation as to how they came to that conclusion, or indeed provide evidence. People are quick to dismiss science as being stuck in the dark ages, and that most theories are outdated and incorrect, but they do hold true for our current understanding or perception of reality. When I questioned a lecturer of mine on Eisnten's theory of relativity, and challenged the notion that the speed of light is not absolute, we came to some interesting conclusions, based on various dimensions. In our 3D world light is a constant, but in another level of reality light may be a different concept altogether. Such as Phi is impossible to ever complete in this Dimension, but in the next,phi may be a whole number.

aetom

Postby aetom » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:12 am

Some of Belizals machines look impressive, is it easy to harness their power?

A. Belizal didn't invent them Léon Chaumery did (Belizal researched them with Morel and wrote a book on micro vibratory waves)

the name of these inventions are the "C30 Bombs" for the small ones and the larger ones the "C60 Bombs".

This is a very complex device, a "shock wave emitter" in particular the "negative green wave" i mentioned earlier.

Léon Chaumery had patented his invention for industrial application such as a cold chambers without electricity by waves emissions.

the construction is complex and can: heal, kill, create cold, put people to sleep, etc...

and yes this power is "colossal" as are the applications for such a device if understood correctly.

and this is made of wood with cavities and metal, there is NO classic energy sources connected in any way.

My point was that the scientific community has trouble accepting radionics machines as viable instruments because they cannot quantify its operation.

someone wrote "science lead to magick, magick does not lead to science"

in the realm of micro vibrations, waves of shapes and unknown energy sources this is not far from magick for some people.

if a machine does not make any sense yet results can be consistent no explainations are needed, unless you feel the need to prove or push a "perception" in the mainstream.

these energies do not fit ANY current models, we can classify the results we observe but their origins, systems by which they enter in resonance is unknown.

if a machine which by the present scientific models and notions and theories (such as electronic or electromagnetic) makes no senses yet provides results then is it junk?

the field of radionics will go further without preconceived notions, after all we need to adjust to these energies they're everywhere.

when you read books and articles by the Servranx brothers, Belizal & Morel, Turenne and others they were so advanced in the way they projected themselves in the evolution of this field and it's applications.

If we want an example of a potential radionics machine utilising shape power, then perhaps the pyramids at Giza specifically are a fine example?

you didn't answer if you used a pendulum, so i'll guess not.

first define your intent: what do you plan to achieve? after that: the parts needed, the shape of the device, etc...

you cannot hope to build a television screen in the shape of a bowl and expect to have a flat image, right?

different shapes, different types of waves, propagations, etc... the types of waves could be selected, yes with careful experimentation.

Léon Chaumery died by exposure to specific waves (negative green) while experimenting, in this field intuition alone (like selecting a shape that looks good) is a "fool's errand" and at the best there will be very little resonances not enough to do much "damage".

A small shape (in wood for exemple)in a room, placed in a specific point can change the energy level in a room.

At best to: balance the place (and it's inhabitant strenghten energies to their equilibrium)

to the worst: unbalance or worsen a situation (depression, apathy, cancer, etc...)

i'd suggest you analyse the place where you'll decide to experiment (search a free bovis chart on google) with a pendulum or a single stick pad, and check energy levels around the area, inside, etc...

next check if there is any "geopathic stresses" or any "anomalous zones".

check this link: http://amasci.com/freenrg/pyrexp1.html#back

you can try to replicate this experiment, with a suggestion:

carefully analyse the situation and if the experiment will not worsen "anything" or unbalance the area (including lifeforms)

some places are already on "the edge".

aetom.
Last edited by aetom on Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sorynzar
Site Admin

Postby sorynzar » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:18 pm

My apologies for failing to omit the information about pendulums. I do use a pendulum. However, I take rates for radionics devices with a built in stick pad. I also use a dynamizer for various experiments, and have experimented with GSR meters as a form of dowsing tool. I find the most difficult process of using a pendulum, or any other dowsing device, for that matter, is to remain detached from the outcome, and to accept the result.

aetom

Postby aetom » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

I find the most difficult process of using a pendulum, or any other dowsing device, for that matter, is to remain detached from the outcome, and to accept the result.

Meditation helps alot, as well as mantras and breathing exercises.

well i think i've covered the subjects of this thread, if anyone want informations on something in particular let me know.

aetom.

aetom

Postby aetom » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:50 pm

f we want an example of a potential radionics machine utilising shape power, then perhaps the pyramids at Giza specifically are a fine example?

after a discussion on geobiology someone mentioned a particular shape to heal geopathic stressed zones and boost energy levels, i have no idea if it could placed in a radionic box yet i'll explain the overall shape.

check the link i've posted of belizal near the machines, see the half spheres? well the shape i'm talking about is composed of 4 half spheres (DON'T COPY the machines on the pictures.)

the first, second and third half spheres are placed on the ground one on top of the other one (inverted position) and the fourth placed on top the fourth one is the only one with the opening facing the sky.

someone even tried with kitchen bowls and had results, i didn't test that so i can't comment.

now i don't know if wood, ceramic (the kitchen bowls) are better than metals (for exemple) or something else in this case.

this is quite easy to construct and in any case if something goes wrong you can easily remove all the parts.

aetom.

Return to “Radionics”